what is your favorite CRB machine??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
CRB as in cylindrical rotating brush machine. I recently bought a host machine, its pretty small and light. It has been working incredible. most jobs I get the hall and maybe by the couches in the living room and maybe into the kitchen that needs scrubbing. I don't need to scrub out the entire job in most cases. before I had been using a carpet brush, but this host machine is doing a much better job. It fluffs and stands the fibers up so they are ready to release the soil when the wand hits them. the biggest thing is on polyester carpets which as we all know have a problem with the fibers falling over one way and trapping dirt, this thing brushes and combs them up, now I am making worn polyesters look great, which was impossible to do without some sort of agitation especially on those.

this host machine is pretty light and small, I know there are other beefy options out there but I only paid like $250 shipped for this one to my house. what are you guys using and whats your experience with it, how much better is it than a 175??

Name
Bruce
I use the Windsor Icapsol for residential, it sucks when using it on commercial carpet. Never used any other CRB so I have nothing to compare it to.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Scott,

That's a good machine. I use a Sebo, but you're machine works a little better imo. Some guys also use the Brush n Clean/Whittaker CRB which work great in both residential and commercial.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I like the sebo mainly because it's small and light enough to actually WANT to take out of the truck when needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom