What Kind of Carpet is it

Farenheit251

Some of my restaurants and commercial buildings have a commercial carpet that cleans well and dries very fast. It is not looped but doesn't appear cut pile. Best I can describe is like a thick fur closely shaved. Anybody know more about it?

John Watson

Don't think Flocked would work good in a resurant. But that is what it sounds like, better if we could see it.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Bob Foster said:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8696155&type=product&id=1198888712074

15 minutes later and I am still laughing.................................................so much for going to sleep early, thanks!!!! :D

Walt

I bet it's FLOR. I've cleaned it in some retail and restaurant. I've seen it in a few contemporary homes.

Cleans great. Dries really fast.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
OK, I'll guess it's needlepunched polypropylene. The same stuff people use around the pool or for apartment lanais.

If that's the product, used indoors at a restaurant, they better not have anything over $6.50 on the menu.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I am also guessing flocked which used to be called Lobo Floor and then was bought by Lees carpet and is now called Neofloor. They can clean it with squeegees. It is 100% flocked nylon.

Bob Foster

PierLoungeSeating.jpg

PierRestaurantCarpetTiles.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom