what the hell is a banana glide??

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Rex;

You still need to brush up.

Mytee could agree to sign an agreement with HRI that would just allow the two of them to share "glide designs".

Or some of the patent could be thrown out.

Or the judgment against Greenie could be upheld.

There could be many different outcomes.

Larry Cobb

Rex Tyus

Larry,

I still think you are full of shit. It is highly unlikely that Mytee would ever do that. That hypothetical "agreement" within itself could put the patent in jeopardy. Further more John is intelligent enough to realize the predictable backlash from cleaners that would surely follow. The other "scenarios" you speak of while possible are not probable.

Give it up you misspoke again and are trying to bullshit your way out of it.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
That reminds me of a calendar my friend has, titled, "Bunny Suicides"

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Rex;

Do you ever have any "intelligent" comments??

Cross-Licensing agreements are very common in patent disputes. They give both sides a win-win outcome and exclude the other parties.

The only persons who know the answer, are John and his lawyer.

Larry

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Larry Cobb said:
Mytee could agree to sign an agreement with HRI that would just allow the two of them to share "glide designs".

Or some of the patent could be thrown out.

Or the judgment against Greenie could be upheld.

There could be many different outcomes.

Larry Cobb

Certainly there could be different outcomes.

"Mytee could agree to sign an agreement with HRI that would just allow the two of them to share "glide designs"."
However HRI has refused all offers to license from ANYONE, if they did license or make such an agreement they would open themselves for lawsuits from their franchisees who bought franchises based on the exclusivity the patent rights sold to them in the franchise agreement.

"Some of the patent could be thrown out" True, but considering that all designs in litigation are hung on the same claims of the same patents that would neither help nor hurt anyone in particular.

"Or the judgment against Greenie could be upheld." Not if the patents the judgments were based upon are in public domain, or the claims in contention are disallowed.

Yes, there could be other scenarios, but I have outlined the most likely course of events.

Take care,
Lisa

Rex Tyus

Many of my comments are intelligent. Don't get all pissy just because you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend.

You made a very definitive statement that Banana Glides was our "best chance" for legal glides. Now you are throwing out all sorts of scenario's
and what ifs and what abouts. In case you missed my earlier post,

Larry,

I still think you are full of shit. It is highly unlikely that Mytee would ever do that. That hypothetical "agreement" within itself could put the patent in jeopardy. Further more John is intelligent enough to realize the predictable backlash from cleaners that would surely follow. The other "scenarios" you speak of while possible are not probable.

Give it up you misspoke again and are trying to bullshit your way out of it.

Please pay particular attention to the part that I think you are full of shit.

Rex Tyus

Let me also add, unless I am mistaken you have stopped selling GreenGlides. I understand that you don't want the legal problems, and that is understandable. Your attempt to hawk those bananas is very apparent to me as well. You can deny it if you like. You can't stand the thought of any one selling a category you don't so you will even stoop to belittling anything you don't carry (very subtly I might add). The frequent shots you take are quite annoying to those of us that can see through your bullshit. I have not the time nor desire to search and post all you contradictions on the various categories you criticize one day and post on your website the next. In conclusion when you post in absolutes know what you are talking about. It is not me that needs to brush up.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Rex,

Easy there...there is much more to the story than meets the eye. Larry was sued along with us. Let's just let these cases play out a bit more and we will see what happens, don't write anyone off yet.

Take care,
Lisa

TimP

Keep in mind Rex has been gone from here for a while so he hasn't been able to get his aggression out for a while. Maybe his wife has been on his back or one of his customers has ticked him off. Now that he's back he's just getting it all out at once. Don't take it personal just yet.

Mikey P

Administrator
Could you imagine the backlash if Mytee were to set it up that GG was not able to sell Glides but they could?

John ain't that stupid.

He needs Greenie around to design his glides for him.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

It is done for competitive advantage, while excluding others from the agreement.

In other industries, it IS the most common outcome on patent disputes.

I don't think John is seeking a joint marketing agreement, but lawyers suggest it many times.

Larry Cobb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom