What to do what to do what to do...

Mikey P

Administrator
Three to four weeks ago my office manager Manakqaik took off for a few days and left me in charge of my own phones. I was driving one day and got a call from a lady who needed something done on a weekend so we pushed it out to this coming Saturday and the whole time I had in my mind that I had her address and phone number saved somewhere either on a request form email or Facebook chat..

Well it turns out I don't have jack shit...and no way to get a hold of this lady... and we haven't heard from her since so I get to sit around all Saturday waiting for the phone to ring with the inevitable where the hell you.

And of course I got invited to go on a killer adventure out in the Bodie hills..

What to do what to do what to do

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Three to four weeks ago my office manager Manakqaik took off for a few days and left me in charge of my own phones. I was driving one day and got a call from a lady who needed something done on a weekend so we pushed it out to this coming Saturday and the whole time I had in my mind that I had her address and phone number saved somewhere either on a request form email or Facebook chat..

Well it turns out I don't have jack shit...and no way to get a hold of this lady... and we haven't heard from her since so I get to sit around all Saturday waiting for the phone to ring with the inevitable where the hell you.

And of course I got invited to go on a killer adventure out in the Bodie hills..

What to do what to do what to do
Go on your drive and when she calls you to find out where you are, you say with full confidence, oh, I'm sorry, I have you down for next Saturday. Can you confirm your address again for me

Name
Matt Middleton

What to do what to do

Mikey P

Administrator
Fvck.

She was very nice about it and I begged and pleaded for her to let me come tomorrow cuz they actually moved all the damn furniture and they're going camping this afternoon but hubby the firefighter is leery of having a stranger in the home, which I don't blame him...

Screenshot_20210814-082226.png

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m confused over why you didn’t go to her house this morning? What did I miss?
She booked this appointment 29 days ago when my daughter was out of town and I was driving and I forgot the inputer information and my text messages only get saved for 2 weeks so I lost everything I had no way to contact her

And got invited to go on a killer ride so I took the chance and admittedly blew it but all is saved

First timer but I guess I work for her mother-in-law

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom