What to do what to do what to do...

Mikey P

Administrator
one year old carpet, 3k + home, LVP in all the high use areas, do you think anything has worn off other than in front of the TV sectional?

Mikey P

Administrator
1629087202645.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was driving by the shop around 3:00 and saw the gate open so I pulled in. My nephew was just getting back from monitor WDR losses from a storm that came through a few days ago. As I'm talking to him he gets another call for glass cleanup. Someone threw a couple bricks through a plate glass window.

They had been working WDR calls all weekend and now vandalism call. When it rains it pours and its pouring on them right now!

I had to laugh thinking about the "no weekends". That's just not how our business worked.

Last edited:

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Three to four weeks ago my office manager Manakqaik took off for a few days and left me in charge of my own phones. I was driving one day and got a call from a lady who needed something done on a weekend so we pushed it out to this coming Saturday and the whole time I had in my mind that I had her address and phone number saved somewhere either on a request form email or Facebook chat..

Well it turns out I don't have jack shit...and no way to get a hold of this lady... and we haven't heard from her since so I get to sit around all Saturday waiting for the phone to ring with the inevitable where the hell you.

And of course I got invited to go on a killer adventure out in the Bodie hills..

What to do what to do what to do
If you remembered the time and date of the phone call. You may be able to look it up in your billing history. Only if it was on the next cycled phone bill.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm glad Mike took the time off Saturday.

A customer I've known since 1989 passed away last week after a four month battle with pancreatic cancer. I had talked to him after his diagnosis, and he shared, with tears, all the things he'd wished he had done with his wife and his children, but there was always "the business", and always "tomorrow".

At any moment in our lives, a nagging cough, blood in our spit or our toilet, or a nagging pain that won't go away can be the first signal to tell us our time has come.

No cleaning job is worth a priceless day doing what you love.

Mikey P

Administrator
To pay for my sins, I'll be cleaning up construction debris of gym bathroom floors today..

Nice views though..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea but Jim he wasted a perfectly good day.

He didn't spend it with family but instead chose to ride around a pile of rocks in Afghanistan. 😉

He might as well have been working! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
for 99% of America this means watching TV or playing video games while the family members are in other areas of the house doing the same.

Oh let me guess, every Saturday all your kids come over for twelve rounds of Mexican Monopoly. :oldrolleyes:
Every Saturday they come over for dinner. Sometimes we get carry out sometimes its homemade. We usually sit and talk, maybe pop in a blue ray.

No board games, they bore me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom