What to use on Uph.??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
So I have an internal spray tool that has spray and vacuum in same chamber/slot and it seems like barely any water comes out before it is sucked back in.

I always take in small heated portable with 2 slot/chamber tool. 150 psi out of one chamber and suction in next chamber. All enclosed. No overspray.

Is it no overspray because of spray being enclosed and low pressure?

I like that my furniture jobs clean up well and dry extremely fast but would be nice not too haul in seperate small portable.

With big size extractors do you guys exp. alot of overspray??

I was thinking about a tool like this??
http://www.pmftools.com/prodUpolstery5.php

It is same tool I use now but alot stronger valve. My tool was generic and only like $50. Instead of getting diff. valve it's just time to get new!

Oh what to do.

Can I glide this hand tool I'm looking at?? Or do I need to?? Lisa, if your reading this..do you have a glide for a tool like this?????

Thanks dudes

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
You don't really want much more than 200psi with tools of that style. I have the Hydrokinetic and clean at around 300psi but its designed different. The tools you're looking at have the jet coming straight down on the fabric which will push water through and into the foam.
You'll always get overspray from tools like this.

The Hydrokinetic, the Drimaster and the Sapphire are tools that are designed to have little to no overspray, also the internal jet tools should have no overspray. The tool you've posted is fine on indestructable fabrics but I wouldn't want to use it on finer fabrics.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Ha!! I Promise I am over the brain wash chip!!!!

I only use VS on one commercial establishment!!!!! I am NOT a hack!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom