What Type Of Hose Is This ???

lesterj2

Its me again coming at ya with some new inquiries...

1003972ea7.jpg

1003974sr0.jpg

1003975wg8.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
That would be your solution hose. The hose in which your water gets to the carpet

John Watson

And those thing-a-ma-bobbies on each end are called

Q U I C K C O N N E C T S, there is a boy and a girl and they coupulate!!!

one end coupulates to da machine, da udder to the hoe, and then yo grabs the hoe and sucks da rug.

Opps, sorry about that, now you is ready to squirt the rug, you needs to have your sucker hose on afore you can suck!!! You understand it right?? Yo squirts and sucks thro da hoe..

Buts you has to copulate them first!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John Watson said:
And those thing-a-ma-bobbies on each end are called

Q U I C K C O N N E C T S, there is a boy and a girl and they coupulate!!!

one end coupulates to da machine, da udder to the hoe, and then yo grabs the hoe and sucks da rug.

Werd

Chads

Supportive Member
is it just me but do those lines look like low pressure lines or air hose lines that have quick connects on them.

Able 1

Name
Keith
to bad you aren't in this area i would show you how to run that TM. In trade some computer skills, I suck ,can't even figure out how to post pics.( but winter is coming)!

I would say the third one down is a air line.

lesterj2

Able 1 said:
to bad you aren't in this area i would show you how to run that TM. In trade some computer skills, I suck ,can't even figure out how to post pics.( but winter is coming)!

I would say the third one down is a air line.
that would be nice.

*hint scroll your mouse over the buttons when replying to a message... it will explain the functions to you.. To post pics its the Img one... but first you have to upload the pic to a site like www.imageshack.us and get the link...

Bob Foster

I think the grey hose is that Tornado solution hose. It should say the PSI rating and the temperature rating on the side of it.

lesterj2

packfancjh said:
not to mention with the knowledge around here I would hope he would be around in two months.
if this was a game show for best answer you would have just won...

ill be around for 2 -3 more decades if my body lets me. LOL
so that I can come back and maybe help somebody whos in the same boat that im in now...

*panics and looks for paddle...

Mikey P

Administrator
Lester

How did you be so good on a PC yet so clueless with something mechanical?

Sign of the times?

Did you have a garage or a father when growing up?

Be honest.

Name
Ron lippold
omg this is just to funny

there is no way lester is going to figure this out with out serious help, he is lible to hurt him self real bad. lester I would say to stay far away from all movin parts . please get some help or stick to the rug doctor

lesterj2

Mikey P said:
Lester
How did you be so good on a PC yet so clueless with something mechanical?
Sign of the times?
Did you have a garage or a father when growing up?
Be honest.
I had a garage but no father... I understand how to work on cars but these small motors its just all new to me...

lesterj2

for the last time im not Connor... i have talked on the phone with 3 different people from the board including Mikey.. Ask him Bob Foster or Les.Jodson...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Why do people run solution hoses without shut-off valves on each section?

Not a bad idea really but I would guess because of cost and the pain in the ass factor and it would catch on stuff unless you covered it with something.
Not really needed IMO unless a hose gets disconnected but I have found that if the valve is in the on position with pressure that even when you turn it off it is still a POS to hook it back up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom