What Type Of Hose Is This ???

Rex Tyus

Lee Stockwell said:
Why do people run solution hoses without shut-off valves on each section?

When I was using the Bane I didn't have shut offs. Didn't need them. Now that I look at those hoses they look like low pressure hoses as well. 3/8s maybe. Could be old bane hose. Don't know what the high temp quick connect would be for on it though?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think you should have at least 100' of hose coming out of your truck first anyway. Most houses I do, I don't need more. Commercial is another story.

The less connections the better really.

and lets not forget, where ever there is a connection... that's where it is gonna pop when it pops...notice I say "when it pops" not "if".

The less connections IN THE HOUSE the better also. No one likes to clean up a flood damage job that they created. Not much pay in that.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shut off valves on each and every hose section facilitate changing tools, adding or removing hoses, and quickly cutting off flow in case of a leak. Try it, you'll never go without.

Thanks,
Lee

lesterj2

Would it be possible for the grey hose to take away from my water temp... When I have it connected to the wand it seems as if the water isnt getting hot...

But when I run the water through the aux. line the water is hot and I mean HOT...

lesterj2

lesterj2 said:
Would it be possible for the grey hose to take away from my water temp... When I have it connected to the wand it seems as if the water isnt getting hot...

But when I run the water through the aux. line the water is hot and I mean HOT...
fanpw9.gif

Greenie

Yes.
and depending how long of a hose run, a double Yes.

btw: what are you judging by. the wand's spray jets, a spare quick connect inserted into the line for open flow?

lesterj2

i have a blue solution line running from the reel with the grey one connected to it... And when I spray through my wand the water isnt hot like the water coming through the aux line... Or the water coming straight from the machine into a bucket...

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Lester those hoses look pretty ancient. I have a couple the same and only use them with a porty, I don't trust them under heat or pressure.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think Greenie might have some, all I can find around here is 50' sections.

Keith

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Robison said:
where ever there is a connection... that's where it is gonna pop when it pops...

***notice I say "when it pops" not "if"****

no doubt in my mind what kind of hose you use

steel braid JUNK like Ineptune or Ineptune knock offs

get some Parker Parflex from Greenie

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom