What was Blue Line Thinking ?

Able 1

Name
Keith
So, you run all solar Ofer(let's see a pic of the solar panels on your house)? You are against NG and coal, right? I'm sure you are just a hypocrite, like the rest of the left..

Able 1

Name
Keith
fourth-largest emitter of global warming pollution in the country.

HELLO! The earth isn't warming.. You need to get up to date and blame the cold weather and hurricanes, dumbass!

Reactions: Bjorn

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
This is my 6 year old " vacuum accelerating" filter box with a stainless prochem full size filter basket.

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

Reactions: dgardner

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Just a few little reasons:

The trouble with North East Ohio:
http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stop-fracking-waste
Horizontal hydraulic fracturing, or ‘fracking,’ is fast proving to be a disaster for Ohio’s environment and public health. Toxic waste dumped into our drinking water, explosions near homes, and even earthquakes – these are just a few of the problems fracking has already caused.

http://www.environmentohio.org/programs/ohe/stand-lake-erie
More than 10 billion gallons of sewage flow into Lake Erie every year, leading to 1,200 beach closings and advisories in 2010 alone. The EPA can fix this problem by updating clean water standards, but polluters and their allies are threatening to block them.

Too much of our energy comes from dirty sources that harm our environment.
Due to our reliance on coal and other dirty energy, Ohio is the fourth-largest emitter of global warming pollution in the country.
OHE_Clean_Energy_Issue_page_coal.jpg

Then God bless Ohio. ( I didn't think I would ever say THAT!) Oil prices are tumbling because the USA is a powerhouse oil producer, OPEC is on the ropes, and natural gas prices are nice and low which is great for those of us who heat our homes with it.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Then God bless Ohio. ( I didn't think I would ever say THAT!) Oil prices are tumbling because the USA is a powerhouse oil producer, OPEC is on the ropes, and natural gas prices are nice and low which is great for those of us who heat our homes with it.
It beats me.
Why would someone who-
Vacuums with two Orecks at the same time.
Cleans with a porty, just for the hack of it.
Dances at Bob's garage after a full day's work, cause he has too much energy left.
Need heat to begin with? :winky:

And............agreed, for whatever its worth- God bless Ohio.
But not for that reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley

Able 1

Name
Keith
It beats me.
Why would someone who vacuums with two Orecks at the same time.
Cleans with a porty for the hack of it.
Dances at Bob's garage after a full days work, cause he has too much energy left.
Need heat to begin with? :winky:

I wish I had enough energy to dance Bawb's garage after a full days work.. Must be something in the water!:lol:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom