What's new in tile tools

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
The last 3 tile tools I bought were hydroforce sx 15. It's been 6-7 years so I was wondering if thre are others I should consider

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Hands down you should call John or lora at superior cleaning solutions 801-225-0077 and get him to send you a turbo hybrid original. I don't think you will regret it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think I will be receiving the 15 inch head here shortly but I have not heard from my source on the street...

i think the original size is the best for most job. But would like to have the larger size for commercial and larger spaces.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Tried the SX-15 and didn't like it at all, reviewed it on this board. Besides from that I found the 15 to be a PITA for the type work I do, absolutely can't get in and around commodes etc. Like dealtimeman says the turbo hybrid is the tool and Olsen will take good care of you. I traded the SX-15 for PC stair tool and 400 in shopping credit just to get rid of it. Normally I would have tried the turbo's 15 inch head but unless u have wide open large spaces it is not necessary.

Name
Joe
Do not get SX-15. I got one about a year ago and it broke 3 times the head is made of hard plastic it makes a lot of noise every time you go over an uneven tile and it brakes very easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom