Whats the average sf price for grout cleaning in your area ?

Mikey P

Administrator
As more and more CCers enter this game prices have to drop.

oh how I miss those $4.00 a foot sweethearts.

Now that I have the system down pat, I can clean most non topically treated floors, stone or ceramic just as fast, if not faster then the average carpet.
I have a coupon going out soon so I'll have to adjust my prices for these thrifty times.

Becker

Name
Becker
Re: Whats the average sf price for gorut cleaning in your area/

Once Stanley Steemer, Coit got into it, prices dropped quickly.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
For ceramic tile it’s 1.00 to 1.25 cleaned and grout sealed. Less for bigger commercial jobs.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
My productivity for tile is way better than carpet. Personally, I think it's easier than carpet by a mile. I charge $.55 to clean and $.45 to seal with Cobb's product.

I don't have a clue what the average is around here. I don't really care either. I'm happy with my $$ per hour and will adjust accordingly when needed.

The real skill in T&G cleaning is being able to set the proper expectations. I shoot for 90 percent to new. The customer also is made aware that some blown out grout could occur and I have a handyman that would be happy to re grout areas.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
.50 to clean and seal from some companies here - the higher end companies will go 1.00 to clean and .50-1.00 to seal. I have only seen one company offer color sealing. I wish I could get the owner on the boards, he's a stone O/O and does absolutely amazing work. He polishes the marble floors in our Art Museum in Toledo.

Cameron1

We get a buck fifty to clean and seal, but not alot of it. Thinking about droping it to buck even if we clean carpet too.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Okay, so what are your minimum charge for tile. One price for tile alone and one for tile while doing carpet. Or just use your basic minimum charge.

I'd say the average for T & G is $.85 for cleaning residential

Commercial is .30 to .50 for cleaning depending on how many sq ft.

Mike Draper

.40-.60 to clean and i don't know what the other guys charge to seal. I charge .60 and .40 to seal

Spurling

we get $1.60 to clean .75 to clear seal or $1.75 to color seal .. or $2.00 to color seal if someone else cleans it .. small bathrooms min $4 per sf .. these prices are for 10 in or larger tiles ..

Slacks

here I charge .50cents to .65cents PSF to clean depending on furniture.
I give my customers a choice on sealing.
.35 for average sealer
.50 for heavy duty
.65 for bulletproof

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
The few Ive done were $1 to clean and 30 cents to seal. Have one tommorow that will be 75 cents because its part of a much larger job.

Name
I'm Rick James
Its .50 to 2.00 here. What do you guys charge for a shower with missing grout, mold and mildew issues and caulking that needs to be replaced. Standard shower and how long with it take you?

I dont do tile yet but have cleaned alot of it with previous employers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom