whats the difference..zipper jr and the hoss

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i know 1 is a spinner and 1 is a wand style but is it basically 2 similar tools to do the same job..if not what job is each tool designed for..

and side by side what tool is more versatile?

thanks

Name
Lee Stockwell
On the rotaries I'm convinced that the spinning JETS are more important than the spinning vacuum shoes in getting the carpet clean. To demonstrate that take your Turbo Hybrid to a nasty carpet (yes I know...not made for that). Striking cleaning ability.

I'd like to see a Zipper with about three turbo tips (like used for pressure washing) inside the spray chamber.

Last edited:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
so the hoss is more for trashed nasties and the zip is more for speed?

after the hoss do you need to follow up with the wand or are you done?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I don't have the hoss but I use my 360i in just about every job and have never followed up with a wand or needed a wand. I do rake the carpet when done.

Don't do too much trashed work, here and there.

The Zipper is on my wish list.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
It's commercial carpet cleaning machine. It's a little quicker than my 12 flow glided titanium wand, it leaves the carpet drier and it takes less effort to use.
It might not be for everyone but I really like it. In fact I like it so much I just ordered a interchangeable 15 inch head. You can change between heads fast by unscrewing one bolt. The 13 inch head is my go to set up but I'll switch to the 15 inch for huge wide open spaces.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom