What's your advertising budget?

Connor

Name
Connor
How much do you spend and what do you spend it on, tv, radio, outdoor, print, direct mail, 'net, yp?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Polar opposite of Ken. :mrgreen:

Very small 1.5-2% in the last several years, even in the glory days no more than 3%.

Maybe that's why Ken is huge and we are not. thathurts

Greg Loe

It's not how much does someone spend on advertising, it's how much can YOU afford to spend on advertising?

Connor

Name
Connor
I wasn't looking to spend any, Greg,don't need to, just asking to see what some of the other's were spending.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I would say I'll spend about $2,500 this year on advertising... Just because I think that's all I need, but if it gets slow I have a couple things I want to try out...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
In my opinion the number (vs $) to keep an eye and adjust according to desire is the % of sales. If wanting to significantly grow a business it could go as high as 12-15%, but the larger a business is the lower it can go % wise. An OO can be virtually zero if they have strong referral, internet & relationship marketing (should really book face to face sales time as advertising if you pay yourself a salary).

Our adv budget for our 2 cleaning divisions combined is about 8% of sales. Restoration is about 2.5% I believe and retail about 10%.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom