When does it cross the line?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Danny- I'm not savvy enough on a computer to find a post of yours from 10 years ago, which might not even be on here anymore, but I bet someone could if it is.

Name
Danny Strickland
Doug, I'm saying without a doubt, I've never claimed to be a preacher, reverand, pastor.

I guess because I post my daily devotion in the Rubber Room, Mikey coined me as such.

MArdy has called me ghay on here for years, doesn't make it so, just like the preacher thing.

Meg brought up the fact she allows her hubby to go to the "Scrip club" and will sometimes go with him, so as far as Pfred saying I was being a creeper, BFD!!!

F

FB7777

I was only playing

Butt........

I think a certain hog rider that Dug Cox in high school now wants to ride the pReaCher's tail :eekk:

:stir:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Just to add to Mr. Strickland's amo.

R. Chavez, formerly known as Saint Richard, has been stripped off all his sainthood titles.
Mostly due to stealing (depriving) certain Canadians off their god (and constitution) given first, second and you name it, amendments rights.

The man has no shame, ethical compunction or scruples, etc....... regardless of his current weight :winky:

What denomination should a man of his standing join?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And by the way:

11800397_1034926533198009_8187130146458523045_n.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Consider yourself thread lucky.
Usually it takes us a lot less to derail one.

We've been out of form lately. Its our tendency to nap and the noobs fault.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dang. And all this time I thought you were paid for your new & unnecessary tools endorsements :winky:

Here's a rotary that seconds as a hair drier.
Richard- "I like it."

This here is a dehumidifier that can also file your taxes, as well as do all your cold calling.
Richard- "I like it."

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
.....aaaannd we've crossed the line in this post.

You guys never disappoint with your boyish banter.

But I'm let down that it hasn't resorted to talk of farts and other bodily functions.
I've been sitting here for five minutes miz Meg but dang if anything comes to mind that doesn't ruin my sanctification.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
But how much is too much, when does it go too far or cross the line for you?

Of all the aspects of owning/managing the businesses I have been involved with, I found one of the hardest to be

The line is crossed at the moment you realize that a decision of yours was made in the best interest of maintaining a particular aspect of the relationship, and not necessarily in the best interest of YOUR BUSINESS.

The responsibility lies on the employee to not take advantage of the established comfort level by not always keeping the business the first and foremost priority, as I am sure you do.

If you can't get him to keep his eyes on the prize because of a fear of damaging the "friend" aspect of the relationship, and he can't do it on his own, then you have an issue.

Have you considered a lap-dance bonus program as a performance incentive?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom