When will enough be enough?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

Glides are nice, the internet is nice, but I could function without those things. I would vote the cell phone and having an office in my pocket giving me the ability to talk to customers as they call while I'm working. This has made a dramatic difference in keeping days booked solid at all times.

Name
Evets
I can tell you this; I won't be divyed by this bullshit board war, or bullshit politicians, or any of the other Mofo's that think it's either this way or that way and that I must choose sides. I decide what I do,what I believe in,and who I do business with. Your input really means nothing.

I don't need any of you to tell me that Ken Harris is full of shit,and that the Allens are the Devil, and that Nick's TM is a piece of crap. I'm really tired of hearing it!

I will not buy anything from anyone that bad-mouths their competition from this point forward.
If you think you must sling mud to prove your superior status,then you're no better than a low-life politician in my book.

Look at how many post are on here now about the "other board". Even one that calls Rob Allen by name.

AND, is his son who is probably about 20 years old or so, is supposed to be polished and perfect at his young age? Give me a fooking break! You should have seen me at that age.
Where will HE be in 20 years? Where will we be?

I don't know any of the "players" that are involved,but I do know that some low down tactics have been used to try to destroy the competition from both sides.

I've had enough of this childish bullshit!

Lisa is the voice of reason here,and I have alot of respect for her.
Larry C I would trust further than I could throw.
The rest of you...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't stand side-by-side, associate with, speak to or deal with anyone I do not trust.

Just my personal philosphy in life...no matter who it is.

I'm also not big into drama. My path is usually to ignore until it becomes hateful/harmful.

When "things" get to that point, then, no matter the source, action should and sometimes must be taken.

Principles must stand for something, and the "can't we just all get along" depends on who the other's are that we are "supposed" to be getting along with. I was raised by a man who saw very little "gray" in the world. Things are pretty much black and white, and when you start to justify your's or other's actions your principles are gone and you live life in the "gray" areas.

I choose not to be that type of person. Things are pretty much black and white, right and wrong, kind or mean, good and bad. The more tolerance we have for gray, the more gray we are going to have in this world.

The only definition of black and white I can live by are my own, and my sense of justice and fairness and they have kept my on a path in my life that I feel good about.

That's my $.02 on the subject. I guess everyone just needs to think about who they associate with in "life" in general and make their decisions from there.

Couldn't have said it better mysellf.

Great Post Lora!

randy

Name
Randy
Stevie Bs said:
I can tell you this; I won't be divyed by this bullshit board war, or bullshit politicians, or any of the other Mofo's that think it's either this way or that way and that I must choose sides. I decide what I do,what I believe in,and who I do business with. Your input really means nothing.

I don't need any of you to tell me that Ken Harris is full of shit,and that the Allens are the Devil, and that Nick's TM is a piece of crap. I'm really tired of hearing it!

I will not buy anything from anyone that bad-mouths their competition from this point forward.
If you think you must sling mud to prove your superior status,then you're no better than a low-life politician in my book.

Look at how many post are on here now about the "other board". Even one that calls Rob Allen by name.

AND, is his son who is probably about 20 years old or so, is supposed to be polished and perfect at his young age? Give me a fooking break! You should have seen me at that age.
Where will HE be in 20 years? Where will we be?

I don't know any of the "players" that are involved,but I do know that some low down tactics have been used to try to destroy the competition from both sides.

I've had enough of this childish bullshit!

Lisa is the voice of reason here,and I have alot of respect for her.
Larry C I would trust further than I could throw.
The rest of you...

Oh, OK so why are you here ? You end your rambling post with an insult at everyone on this board (except two people) , after lecturing everyone except yourself. Obviously you haven't discovered spell check yet so let me help you out, the correct spelling is hypocrite. Do you really think anyone gives a rip what or who you have had enough of ? No one makes you come here , so I don't really see the point of your post. Are you intentionally trying to make people from Georgia look stupid, yet again ? Your buddy Cooper has that covered over on the other board. Perhaps you feel more comfortable over there, as usual it seems your profanity laced ramblings are a poor attempt to compensate for intellect. If you think a post like this one make you look like a tough Southerner, they don't. It just makes you look like the typical, ignorant Georgia Boy with a chip on your shoulder.

rick imby

Name
Rick
truckmount girl said:
[quote="Lora Olson":2d2gkdgj][quote="Mikey P":2d2gkdgj]I think Lora should represent Olson Used Cars and Greenhorn Supply at M6F next year.

But I'm not allowed to go. That's John's trip with the guys weekend. So...you'll just have to survive without me. :roll:[/quote:2d2gkdgj]

NOT ALLOWED TO GO!!!! :shock:
Remind him who has the pussy.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote:2d2gkdgj]

Lisa you said quite a mouthful on that one.--
I guess we know who owns the Pussy don't we? Not allowed to go.--lol--
We all know she is just allowing him to think he is in charge, All great leaders lead with the followers realizing they are following.

Great line Lisa,
Rick

Sioux Falls Upholstery Cleaning Bowling Green Carpet Cleaner

Lora Olson

So, John wants me to post that I am allowed to go.

I am always the obedient wife... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom