Where do you draw the line between

Bjorn

paying for an so called Seminar or paying to go to an infomercial

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K853GykeGH08]

Bjorn

the infomercial not so much on info but the to get the real 411 you have to pay extra

you know like private coaching becoming a plutonium member must just to get the apatite going but no real meals

I have no problem with making money just put it out there and tell the truth about what your intentions are

" gheeeeeeeee I just want to help people" what a crock of bull shit"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lisa and Joe have different levels of info from what I've heard from paying members.

You get what you pay for and they offer everyone something.

If you apply what you learn in the fist step, it will hopefully create enough "wealth" for you to step up to the next level...and so on.

I don't see how that is an infomercial.

You don't just jump from adding and subtracting right into quantum physics do you?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I've been to presentations where they tell me what grandiose things will happen if I join the program and pay X dollars. This type of program is always free - and definitely not worth paying any money for.

On the other hand, I can see paying for a program where I receive usable information. If there is mention of additional programs (presumably for more $) where I can get more if I want to, I see no issue with that - as long as I see an ROI for the money already spent.

When I wanted to learn to fly back in the 80's, I took an introductory flight for 25.00. I got to take the controls, and the instructor gave me a quick lesson on basic turns, climbs and descents, throttle, mixture control. etc. But he made it clear that if I wanted to go to the next level and be a real pilot, I would have to spend more money (a LOT more money, as it turned out...). I got my money's worth and more on that first flight. It was worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom