Where to find 2 Qt sprayers...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Those Gilmours are on the shelf at Big Lots here...

For 2.99 a piece here...

Check alot of dept stores in your area...

Many times the pump ups are reduced once summer is over...

Tolco makes a very nice one too...

But those Gilmours are in at least two Big lots here...

Check Big lots .com ???

But they are a must have for serious cleaners...

Drill a hole in one and put in a injection valve,or simply buy a 2 qt sure shot...

No moving parts last for years...

But for most uph nowadays...I use a converted camelbak hydration system with a valve stem and spray wand...

Easy to carry,ready when.I want it...

Caes...

A. wilson

You can find them at places like Lowes also for about $5 or so. Its all I use for upholstery.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Also those Gilmours can be found under the Sears Craftsman lawn products...

Those last time at end of year clearance were 5 a piece...

I believe with the craftsman name you can return them also ?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Rob;

I would look for more durability.

Root-Lowell makes a 2-Qt. model with all Viton seals that works well for our customers.

Larry Cobb

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Hey forgot about the Rl...

Thanks L:arry for remembering for me...

Yes ,the ones we did use were rather bulletproof...

Larry, what do you think of the Tolco ones?

When I went to there RL website,i saw the pix...

JREAD D said:
DID THEY TELL YOU TO FLY A KITE BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY OR WAS IT BECAUSE YOUR A LYING PRICK? when WILL THE LIES STOP. :p

Jared you must be talking about your mama. I documented everything and you speak what you don't know. Come visit me. My door is open. I know you are with Whitemagic and this exemplifies their service. Thanks for showing your true colors.

ajlong said:
JREAD D said:
DID THEY TELL YOU TO FLY A KITE BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY OR WAS IT BECAUSE YOUR A LYING PRICK? when WILL THE LIES STOP. :p

lol lol lol lol
HiLARious...
AJ

I guess you want to talk now AJ. AJ is a worker with Cleaners Closet. The local WhiteMagic dealer. Take a survey around and ask how they feel about the service and fine attitude they receive. That's why I am starting my own supply company. Already they are streaming in. I have never to this day in my 23 business for myself have met even one person who enjoyed going there. Not one. So laugh, I feed off negative people.
I have resumed my relationship with JonDon. Class acts of the industy. I wonder why they and Interlink dropped them. Must be there high quality and outstanding service which flows down to their distys.

PS: I do have to thank you all at CC for helping me to learn to fix anything myself. I should have known if people like you all at CC could fix a machine that I could probably do it just as well. Nothing like motivation to help someone get past the learning curve. Not to mention the 10's of thousands of dollars a year that I save not going to a disty. So thanks to all of you all at CC to help me become self reliant and to cut the umbilicall cord once and for all.

Greenie

AJ and Jerad, please keep your comments factual on this forum, there is a basic rule that says you will see the door if they are not.

And if you represent your company and draw a paycheck, please make sure your employer knows of the comments you post here.

Now you resume your chaos.

JREAD D

I DO NOT WORK FOR White Magic! I do however support them and the equipment they make. I have had this same conversation with Superrob before and I'm going to do it again. His negligent comments how ever deceitful hurt White Magic and for what. If you alter equipment and fiddle fart with it, then you should EXPECT problems. What kind of person does that to someone else? boot me if you feel the need but the bottom line is I have Rob Allen pegged. I pity the next mfg that he takes on and I hope it is tamper proof.

ajlong

Hey Rob...relax.
The fact is (and this is nothing personal), since we opened our doors, you are the only customer we have felt compelled to advise to take their business elsewhere.
The only one.
That's reality.
No one here wishes you any harm.
I swear.
Good luck to you.
AJ

JREAD D said:
I DO NOT WORK FOR White Magic! I do however support them and the equipment they make. I have had this same conversation with Superrob before and I'm going to do it again. His negligent comments how ever deceitful hurt White Magic and for what. If you alter equipment and fiddle fart with it, then you should EXPECT problems. What kind of person does that to someone else? boot me if you feel the need but the bottom line is I have Rob Allen pegged. I pity the next mfg that he takes on and I hope it is tamper proof.

This is good. I have used Prochem and Hydramaster TM's for 20 years. Never had these issues. How do you explain that? I have and do use the upgrades that even Greenies supplies. Most on here use larger hoses and glides. Time has proven that these items help the systems to breathe not restrict or damage them. My issues have nothing to do with upgrades and he knows it.
I challenge anyone to visit any manufactures factory. I visited one and it was like a dungeon. Filthy and unorganized. However Butlers is clean and organized. I recommend that you meet the owner and salemanager and serviceman. You can sense if they are honest and upright. If you sense anything else, run like Hades!
Walk into the disty you might do business with. Tell them you want a used portable. If they treat you like crap for a little thing then they will treat you like crap in the big things. Do the same thing in the service department. If they are the kind of people you want to do business with then do it.

I for one have learned from my mistakes in dealing with the wrong companies. And instead of being bullied I have alerted others to make wise choices with whomever they buy TM's and who they let service their units.

Remember Jon-Don the premier quality people of our industry only do business with quality people.

ajlong

White Magic

By the way, we've absolutely NOT dropped White Magic.
Not sure where that info came from, but we still sell and service WM's full line of products.

Caesar said:
Those Gilmours are on the shelf at Big Lots here...

For 2.99 a piece here...

Check alot of dept stores in your area...

Many times the pump ups are reduced once summer is over...

Tolco makes a very nice one too...

But those Gilmours are in at least two Big lots here...

Check Big lots .com ???

But they are a must have for serious cleaners...

Drill a hole in one and put in a injection valve,or simply buy a 2 qt sure shot...

No moving parts last for years...

But for most uph nowadays...I use a converted camelbak hydration system with a valve stem and spray wand...

Easy to carry,ready when.I want it...

Caes...

Excellent ideas man, thanks.
Rob.

ajlong said:
Hey Rob...relax.
The fact is (and this is nothing personal), since we opened our doors, you are the only customer we have felt compelled to advise to take their business elsewhere.
The only one.
That's reality.
No one here wishes you any harm.
I swear.
Good luck to you.
AJ

Same to you AJ.
Rob.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Those 2 qt gilmore sprayers look just like the ones bridgepoint has for $22.68.
Are they the same?
if so, it would be worth getting a few just to have.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Supra rob thank you...

They ones pictured are Gilmore's also from Interlink ,i believe...

But honestly nowadays I look at trade journals and catalogs so very little...

But I believe they are one and the same...

There are at least 5 of those on the shelf as of today in my town...

all for 25 total...

I get the green basic ones from rl from the hospital,they trow them out all the time...

If I get a quantity then i will post and whomever just reimburse for shipping...Sprayers will be no charge...

They threw out so much window stuff ,I could outfit an Army...lol...

I will keep watch for those and vacuums-sanitaire,etc for you guys...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
JREAD D said:
I DO NOT WORK FOR White Magic! I do however support them and the equipment they make. I have had this same conversation with Superrob before and I'm going to do it again. His negligent comments how ever deceitful hurt White Magic and for what....?"

I mean, that's true. It seems most of Superrob's posts contain a slam at White Magic. It's puzzling to me as I have had normal issues with my White Magic, i.e. Cat Pump repairs every 5000 hours, replaced a drive shaft after 10000 hours. And that was on my 1987 which I still have as a backup. My 2003 Pro 1200 hasn't had any machine issues yet but it only has 4300 hours on it. The Chevy van that it's in is another story. Right after the 36000 mile warranty ran out all kinds of hell broke loose. Bastards. This is the exact reason Toyota is kicking sand in GM's face and eating their breakfast. lunch and dinner.

Art Kelley said:
[quote="JREAD D":chavbzt2]I DO NOT WORK FOR White Magic! I do however support them and the equipment they make. I have had this same conversation with Superrob before and I'm going to do it again. His negligent comments how ever deceitful hurt White Magic and for what....?"

I mean, that's true. It seems most of Superrob's posts contain a slam at White Magic. It's puzzling to me as I have had normal issues with my White Magic, i.e. Cat Pump repairs every 5000 hours, replaced a drive shaft after 10000 hours. And that was on my 1987 which I still have as a backup. My 2003 Pro 1200 hasn't had any machine issues yet but it only has 4300 hours on it. The Chevy van that it's in is another story. Right after the 36000 mile warranty ran out all kinds of hell broke loose. Bastards. This is the exact reason Toyota is kicking sand in GM's face and eating their breakfast. lunch and dinner.
[/quote:chavbzt2]

I respect what you say but perhaps you do not know that I have OTHER WhiteMagic units such as the 1900 that we're talking about in this thread that I am relatively happy with. It is the way I was treated with their new model (Triton LS) and the lack of knowledge they had to fix it after numerous trips to the local disty and to the (15 hour drive) factory itself. When even some at the factory off the record said my unit was a lemon but that Mr. Richardson never replaces a unit. That any unit can be repaired. But they could not fix it and then they made a lame excuse that I modified the unit therefore I was swept under the rug and left for dead.

I can't tell you how many e-mails from people around the country who have went through the same issues. Someone has to speak up to avoid to spare someone else the pain and suffering I have endured. Perhaps they will pick up with quality and service. If so positive can result one way or the other. Some battles are won quickly, some over time...

Rob.

PS:These are my opinions and experiences. Yours may vary and may improve because someone spoke up and would not tolerate low quality and poor service!

And visit the factory of any unit you chose. Meet the owner, sales manager and service manager. This will tell you volumes about the co you choose!

And let us not forget whose backs we're used to save the 50k to purchase TM's. In my case it was my son and I. You can do me wrong but shame on you if you do my family wrong...

JREAD D

were getting closer Rob, however half truths suck too! Are you willing to share exactly what it is you did to alter the equipment? Do you think the machine problems would be there if you just left it to specs? something to think about. You should let the bitterness go and come to terms with why you are in the position your in. You will have better luck in your future endeavors and people will respond to you in a positive way. I am not even close to perfect but I learned the hard way that you catch more bees with honey and also that mfg's make equipment to a certain spec and SHOULD NOT be altered

JREAD D said:
were getting closer Rob, however half truths suck too! Are you willing to share exactly what it is you did to alter the equipment? Do you think the machine problems would be there if you just left it to specs? something to think about. You should let the bitterness go and come to terms with why you are in the position your in. You will have better luck in your future endeavors and people will respond to you in a positive way. I am not even close to perfect but I learned the hard way that you catch more bees with honey and also that mfg's make equipment to a certain spec and SHOULD NOT be altered

Whatever loser...I know who you work for. Go back to your dungeon.

I won't get bogged down with communistic thinking people. I'm glad we're living in the U.S. so I can purse my goals. But to do this I won't be bothered by retarded people and their idea of truth. What is truth? It sure don't come from some fool who spouts off about things he does not know.
If your minding my business then how can you mind yours???

What new ideas do you plan to implement in the near future??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently working on expanding my company size of 22 years. I am starting a supply and repair company. I have 3 websites I'm building. I have created a new drink that I am working on to have it patented and distributed. I already own a pest control and flood company. I do tile. And now I'm venturing into hardwood floors. I feel widening out is good. I implemented 5k a month for advertising already. Working on a TV commercial at present. Plus last and not least I am writing a book on quality, something that is severly lacking in our day and time. I have been married 26 years and have a wonderful family and I want to break out of the ordinary mold and rise above small thinkers like J whatever his name is. So I guess I should thank them for helping me to see that I don't want to be like them...
So what are your plans for the future???
Rob.

JREAD D

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!!! SO i GUESS YOU DON'T WANT TO FESS UP. NO PROBLEM. I have been very successful in life and I attribute that to Honesty and my kindness to fellow man. I must admit I have to work on how I react to bull sh#$#$t and the people who fling it. I DO NOT WORK FOR WHITE MAGIC! I live work and play within just a few miles of the factory and use the equipment myself. GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD STUFF!

JREAD D said:
NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!!! SO i GUESS YOU DON'T WANT TO FESS UP. NO PROBLEM. I have been very successful in life and I attribute that to Honesty and my kindness to fellow man. I must admit I have to work on how I react to bull sh#$#$t and the people who fling it. I DO NOT WORK FOR WHITE MAGIC! I live work and play within just a few miles of the factory and use the equipment myself. GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD STUFF!

Then go and learn what this means...

"Do not throw your pearls before swine, they will just trample them and rip you open"

:!:

Alan Meter

Walmart has 2 quart top pump hand sprayers in the garden section that work great and only about $7.00 Don't remember the brand name.
I gave away my last one as a gift so I need to get another. At that price they can be disposable.

Alan Meter said:
Walmart has 2 quart top pump hand sprayers in the garden section that work great and only about $7.00 Don't remember the brand name.
I gave away my last one as a gift so I need to get another. At that price they can be disposable.

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom