Which wand do you prefer

Chris Rudd

i purchased an existing cc business which was pretty well outfitted. came with 1 prochem quad jet (thank you greenie for helping me figure that out). anyway, my machine has ability to run with 2 wands so i am looking at adding another. i know there will be numerous opinions on the best, most efficient and so on so fire away. oh yeah, one more thing, make sure it can take a gglide of course!

Chris Rudd

minuteman

Get a 5 jet true 2" - 14" from Greenie, I did and its great! Or try the 16" its just as nice.

Greg

G

Same as what Minuteman said above. I have the 5 jet "Big Boy Original" I purchased from Magic Wand Co. It's the same wand. It is awesome. Very light weight and with Greenie's check valves it really rinses the carpet!

JohnnyV

Get the 5 jet from Greenie and Lisa....It's great!....You have to be an idiot not to. Well sorta.....

JohnnyV

Name
steve snail
Like above also, 5 jet GG. Have had it two weeks, already paid for itself, into gravy territory now. Three weeks ago I was clueless, this board rocks!

Rex Tyus

Chris, Greenie's 5 jet is da bomb.

I see you are in Bristol, we should do lunch sometime, I am down that way about 2 to 3 times a week.

Chris Rudd

sounds like the 5 jet from greenie is the way to go. its not on his site, i actually spoke with greenie yesterday to order a glide for my prochem. he does sell them so call him up, i think the price he quoted me for the wand was $500-$550, "that was with a glide". the wand has some high performance parts as well. sounds like a good deal to me?

Chris

minuteman

Albert, and the rest of you guys and girls, I got the 16" 3 jet - true 2" GG from Greenie about 3 months ago along with the 14" and I like them both.

Greenies wands and glides are the way to go. And trust me your forarms are going to grow,...Fast!

Greg

Greenie

Hi Guys,
The Greenhorn is $699 with glide. We did run a sale at $599, but cost on everything is going up so I probably won't do that again.
Every time I turn around something cost a few dollars more per part than I paid last time. Wouldn't it be great if you could charge your cleaning customers that way?
I have to build each and everyone one of these myself, and make sure they are pressure tested and flawless, I may never put it on the website.

Here are a few pics:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Our favorite TM wand is the 14" x 2" 4 Jet CMP with the GunJet Handle.

Of course, you can upgrade to the Greenie 5 angle-jet manifold with glide for slightly more.

Larry Cobb

wired

wands

I tried the ti wand from prochem it was the best wand I ever used very very light but I do not think they make them any more. does anybody know if they still make them.

Greenie

Just realized I never posted pics! Oooops.

Here ya go.

This CMP wand with Greenhorn modifications is avail. through any GG distributor.

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
How many of you guys use the black vinyl hand grip? I don't have small hands but found it to be too much for me to hold comfortably. I don't find that I need anything for grip. Any other opinions on this?

G

One can't drink beer and wand at the same time anymore with this wand. It makes you work a tad harder but worth it.

Chad

Greenie

Shane,
If you look closely you will notice we don't use "vinyl" on the Greenhorn, I agree the standard cheap slip on vinyl that most EVERY wand Mfg. uses is simply too thick, and worst yet, when the tube heats up a bit it slips and that will drive you crazy with each froward and back stroke.

We use low profile poly-olefin heat shrink, just enough insulation to make wanding with 240º possible, and a sure-fit no slip grip.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have to chime in on this...i have had this wand from greenie for a few weeks and kick myself in the ass for not buying it sooner.
i have a close friend that has the ti wand and you cant tell the difference in weight cleaning or anything..it is hands down awesome!!!!!and i love the hybrid glide on it..i am getting 1-2 hr dry times at worse and as soon as my 2-1/2" kit comes in that will be a thing of the past.
i wanted to give the wand a few weeks and will post up pics and a personal opinion on it..i am getting my wand flamed also..
dave

jeg1983

How much do you get for the wand you posted greenie? I am kinda thinking about getting a new wand. Is that 16" 5 jet? I think a 14" 3 jet would work fine for me. What would I be looking at for price?

Thank,
Jamie

Greenie

Suggested retail is $699 from any GG Distributor, they are free to set their own prices, it's just a recommended price point.

It's a 2" tubed, 14" wide wand, comes complete with Glide of choice and feather touch stainless valve.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Shane T said:
How many of you guys use the black vinyl hand grip? I don't have small hands but found it to be too much for me to hold comfortably. I don't find that I need anything for grip. Any other opinions on this?

Do you wear gloves? No way I could hold my wand without blisters in minutes. The wand is TOO hot to touch.

wired

I bought jeffs 5 jet wand and I have to say it is the best wand I have every used . I am a fairly small guy and i have no problem with stairs Thought i would but know way . Also I got the Two and half hose fifty feet and what a difference. The house is dry before I leave. This is using a Butler without the high heat option. Just ordered a new Butler with the high heat option . This with the two and half in. hose and the green glide wand watch out VORTEX.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Kevin, I don't wear gloves. It gets warm at times but never that bad. I run consistantly 230 or 240 atm. Only running 6 flow so that and my wanding technique may be why the wand tube doesn't get that hot. I'm changing to 8 flow this morning so I'll see if there is any difference by noon.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I know its been talked about alot but I thought I'd update since my last pot on this subject. About 3 week now I've been running 8 on my wand instead of 6 and have noticed a considerable increase in water temp at the wand. Can barely hold the wand now especially while doing steps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom