Which wand...

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
For your son's sake, don't make decisions like that when you are mad.

Too much "my" in that statement. It's not your code, do as the bible would guide you.

The health issue is another concern. Just have the health department go out and check things out. If they screw it up, then you can charge to clean it up. If you want to donate the money back, no one needs to know about that except you and God. He is the only one that matters anyway.

Anger is ok, but grace is mandatory.

Bryan

G

For the love of god (pun intended)...

How many damn threads do you have to start about this???

They didn't hire you, they don't want you to do it for free, the other guy isn't doing it like you would, you are butthurt, you pulled your kid...

We got the picture...

You are as bad as baWB!

Hardest decision YOU ever made? LOL. This is all about you, isn't it?
Think about how your son is gonna feel when he has to start over with new teachers, new friends, and a totally new environment all because Daddys' feelings were hurt by a rational business decision. Ya know, I'd really concider growing up at some point, if I were you. But then again, it's YOUR code that was broken, right?
Carry on. Good luck. God Bless.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
If you were going to do this for free, you should maybe go and help the guy?? Offer him your services and be the Christian man that you should be. Turn the other cheek is what the bible says. In other words, What would Jesus do??

The Preacher

consult this guy with the knowledge you've received. ask him if you can give him some advise for the overall good of the building occupants!!!

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
If there truly is a health concern, get the right folks involved. It will create a shit storm, but at least the churches customers will be looked after.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom