WHITEMAGIC 2000 PTO

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It has two 45 blowers, two 100 gallon waste tanks for dual wanding.

Anybody have any knowledge or opinions on this model?

G

Know a guy who had one,I think he liked it,used the heck out of it.Do they still make it? Good idea behind it.

Kevin

Rex Tyus

I would sure like to have access to a 12 volt clutch that would drive 2 45s at any decent rpms with enough lift to extract water.

Name
Jesse
I have one, and like it but rarely dual with it. Each wand will have similar vacuum to a prochem bruin which is less than impressive but definitely functional. We use ours as a single wander, I ran a 2.5 off of each tank to a 2.5x3 y. There is a hose connecting the tanks together so they fill evenly when single wanding, a valve must be closed for dual wanding.

As a single wander it has slightly better vac than my pro-1200. The weight balance is way off though, both waste tanks are on the driver side as is the machine. I really like the large waste capacity and having two 3" blower filters offers low restriction when single wanding with the 500 or so cfms it makes.

Greenie

two really under driven #4 blowers.

cost and weight and engineering, might as well just keep the 56 you got.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I will keep my 56 but trying to give options to Marty for a dual wander.

I guess you could inquire at WM about the rpms and lift available for the two blowers.

How do you know they are underdriven?

Greenie

Have two maybe three customers with them, in fact Jes' e here has one he post frequently, ask him.

Name
Jesse
14hg's, Mines been set @15 for 2 years. White magic under drives everything. It's very easy to change the ratio on those machines so you can bump the speed up if ya like. The clutch will take more abuse than some people give them credit for, and changing one out once in awhile aint that bad, imo.

I haven't changed the pulley on either of mine yet but I do run the truck rpms higher than norm. I've ordered a smaller pulley for my pro1200 but havent installed it yet.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The question is what several of us think is WTF is a good TM to Greenie.

He doesn't like anything............except what he sells and a vOrTEX.

Rex Tyus

Walrus said:
The question is what several of us think is WTF is a good TM to Greenie.

He doesn't like anything............except what he sells and a vOrTEX.

That is not true. He likes MY Cleanco Q56. :p

Actual I have never taken what Greenie says as negative. I see as him trying to get guys to look past the BS irrelevant twisted numbers some manufacturers put up. There is a lot of information that matters when it comes to comparing truckmounts. Blower size and lift settings are a short sighted view. If one basis a buying decision solely on that they will more likely than not regret it. Particularly if they are looking to dual wand.

Greenie

When you see a TM with GreenGlide's DogTags on the front grill you will know it's a keeper, until then I will cont. to try and pimp each dude's rig to suit what he wants, or at least Get what he paid for.

If I gave a recommendation, would you buy it? Probably not, so what does it matter, like casting pearls to swine.

And Yes, Rex's modified Cleanco 56 is a good unit, cause it works for him.

Rex Tyus

Greenie said:
If I gave a recommendation, would you buy it? Probably not, so what does it matter, like casting pearls to swine.

Now that rite there is funny I don't care who ya are. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom