Who has the Zipper Jr now?

G

George V

I no longer have the Zipper demo unit.

A couple weeks ago I sent it to the location Eric requested.

But, i'm scrambling now to come up with the dough to purchase another.

Anyone want to buy a carpet cleaning business in a box?

You get a Ninja portable w/ wand, upholstery tool, 175 scrubber, and Studebaker air mover. All for the low price of what ever i can get! Plus, as a special bonus i'll throw in 20 minutes of personal training. but ya have to act fast! Offer expires when i forget what i said.

(see The Garage Sale for more details)

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have not seen it either... I got a new video camera and ready to shoot some videos at dennys and some chiniese joints

G

George V

you really want to know where the Zipper Jr demo unit is?

Okay. But, I'm not at liberty to say so please don't repeat what i'm about to tell you.

it's, it's, sshhhhhh, come closer... it's currently located on the "Highway to Hell"

ROCK ON!!!!

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5kv8QeBBcf]

Seriously, i sent it to the location Erik requested. But, i'm not at liberty to discuss. Nobody got dissed but further q's should be directed towards Eric please.

btw, erik. if you read this i need to purchase another Zipper Jr ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps.. I will give you a hint... the song Highway to Hell was written by Bon Scott while the band was on a bus ride to Salt Lake City (Highway 666) for a concert.... and we all know good sh$t comes from Utah. Oppss! Now i said too much.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
White Collar said:
Has anyone even been giving reviews on it? I would like to hear more about it.

George above did, he made a few videos of him using it too. So did Terry, but would be nice to see more reviews and videos from others.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I would love to see some video of it. When I was at connections they where all weird about the demo I don't remember if they even have a carpet to try it on and every time I went out to check it out they where bs or messing with it.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
It hade to take a detour. I sent it to a machine shop in UTAH, so they could prototype the 15" Zipper Elite. Sorry! I am
in the process of getting a new machine shop to make some parts. The unit will be sent out next week.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Wyatt Earp said:
If it's anywhere near the Midwest, add me to the list we've had quite a few commercial jobs that I'd have loved to have tried it on.

Richard I can"t put u to the front of the line. If u have a Job lined up, get with me I can send mine to you.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Has or will the Zipper be in the Northeast?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom