Who makes this wand?

Mikey P

Administrator
Chinese.

No manifold above the head like a GG but still way better then an 802 or any other 1 1/2.

Go for it if it's all you can afford.

You'll need a Glide if your mount is tuned.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Its heavier than the green horne wand. And its not fine tuned by the Green one either. Add a glide and the drip reliefs and the cost might be close to the same as the green horne wand. Greenies wand is lighter if that matters to you.

Mister Sir

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It isn't Chinese :) it is a AMF Wand. It is made in an Asian Country but not China. I actually like the quality of the wands. They are heavier then most China Made wands and LOOK to be more durable. Time will tell but I have decided to stock a few of them because of the construction. Greenie had some concerns he told me about but they clean well and a decent price. I wish he wouldn't allow people that don't have a physical store front to sell them though..

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I checked these out in johns store the other day and was pretty impressed, they are not a prochem, but besides prochem I think they are likely the best other wand out there.

G

I have use that style wand. It has better airflow than most wands. The drip screens only cost about 1.25 each at tractor supply atwoods or menards.

I prefer this wand my self.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Yes, just as John says, it's an AMF wand. We had one which we used as a model for the glide and then sent it to Andrew Lawrence, you might ask him how he likes it as he's been using it several months now.

Andy's email addy is: alaw11@msn.com

Take care,
Lisa

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Tman7;

The center jets need to be spaced closer together. Potential for streaking.

I always want to see more support for the tube. My customers break them where the tube meets the head.

I've got a few of the 12" 2-jet models coming for evaluation.

I'm staying with the CMP 14" 4-jet for that size.

Larry Cobb

Mike Brummett

I would not skimp on my wand, of all things.

20% more for something that is in your hands affecting your arms, back and such, all day, is worth the investment.

If they have a 100% return policy for any reason, you might want to give it a try, but not all Sellers on e-bay are "good" guys.

I'm sure if you purchased through Larry, Greenie or John, that they would stand behind theirs 100%.

MIKE

John Olson

Name
John Olson
greenie never be afraid to tell the truth. only people that would be offend are those that are trying to hide from it. ill tell it and if I miss something you can fill it in. the wands are complete knock offs of prochem wands. not sure if you have seen the latest wands jeff but if they weren't shiny and had a prochem valve and the same braided hose you wouldn't know the difference. I debated long and hard about carrying them because of them being knock offs. not sure how many or how long ill carry them but after seeing them I decided to put a few on the wall.

p.s.my last sentence on the other post was directed at tony. letting people with no store front bothers me and may be the deal breaker on whether I order any more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom