Who supposedly gets carpets Cleaner

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you will out clean them everyday. But damn that is a strong brand

DevilDog

I will out clean them every single day, many know me, and I don't have to run idiotic commercials on television or the radio.

I don't have to put up with calls from people looking for my "$99.00 special."

I get my price when I want it and where I want it. And none of my advertising has a logo of any sort.

Crowley, you are dumber than I thought you were. My God. And honestly I thought you were pretty f'n stupid before. Now you have officially proven it.

Go suck some more alcohol and kill some more brain cells, it looks like that is what you are good at.

DevilDog

Name
Ron lippold
Todd if you are such a super fantastic cleaner and all around -ucking business guru why in the hell are you leaving this great country and moving to sell chickens. I think the only difference between you and george is he has big stacks.

I think you just like to hear yourself talk.

WISE

Really, he just wants to do business with people he can look eye to eye.

:D WISE

Becker

Name
Becker
Do ya feel like a big boy now dribble dog.

There is a lot of things a O/O does not have to do, they will never try to compete with the big guys, like SS, Coit, etc.

They will however set themselves apart from companies like that.

We all know the best marketing is word of mouth.
Keep your clients pleased, they will talk.
Give them the tools to spread the word.

Biggest chore is building from nothing.
But if you do good work, and your clients like and trust you. You will do well.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'm not a star wars freak or anything, but I think your yoda quote is backwards....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Hey there MR. Murdock.... I think your branding has got to be workin.... Because I just had a dream that I stolt your van! I towed it... It was pretty cool. Polly looked more like ODIN's van, but I snagged it and it was all mine!

:shock:

G

cmaster said:
Stanley Steemer.....Yellow

LOL yeah I love cleaning up after them, especially when the carpets take 3 days to dry and the carpets are yellow like their vans! :)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I find myself signing their jingle when I'm cleaning. Funny, I have some clients that have had their door mats for a long time. I would too, they look nice and hold up for years.

Albert

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Speaking of Stanley Steamer.. Saw a new van of thiers in town.. Guess they are getting away from the late model vans and have embraced the Sprinter vans. All painted up in their fashionable yellow paint and big black lettering.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Stanley mats are great for catching the occasional oil drip from under your van.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom