Who wants to move to Portland/Vancouver WA?

Mikey P

Administrator
Serious buyers only. If you want to start a carpet cleaning company with instant success.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

FOR SALE
Checkmate Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
www.CheckmateCarpetCleaning.com

My name is George Grijalva the owner and founder of Checkmate Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I've been in business for over 20 years. I'm now retiring from carpet cleaning to move to California to pursue other dreams. It's bitter sweet but it's time to pass on the torch. I'm looking for serious prospects wanting to start a carpet cleaning business, or for experienced carpet cleaners looking to gain a larger customer database.

Checkmate is on the higher end of knowledge, pricing and excellent quality. We have marketing down to a science and have many referral sources that have been recommending Checkmate for years. We don't pay for advertising, which in this industry is unheard of. We average 2-4 jobs per day depending on the size.

Our current price is .49-.63 a sq ft. for carpet cleaning, $129-$289 for upholstery, $129-$789 for bleach spots, $150-$789 for restretching, $150-$529 for bonded inserts (patches) $129-$429 for pulled rows on Berber carpet, $129-$899 for pet Damage. The average ticket is $350 which typically only takes about an hour of work. The amount earned daily on average is $1,000.00.

We service the Portland/ Vancouver metro area. Our hours of operation have always been Monday - Thursday which has blessed my family and I with 3 day weekends. If you wanted to work more you could. Checkmate has consistently made over $135k a year plus which I have tax records to prove.

We pride ourselves as a first class custom cleaning service experience. Our repeat customers are 99% residential and the cream of the crop who don't mind paying for excellence.

Checkmate Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been in business over 20 years like I mentioned. We have a great reputation and have built a strong brand name for ourselves. With thousands of repeat customers in our data base that clean regularly every 3-12 months our schedule is always full and the phone rings constantly for new appointments. This is a turn key operation with all systems in place for an owner operator. This is a great opportunity for the right person to have instant success.

*In addition I am selling my new 2015 Ford Transit van with only 24,000 miles on it and installed with PROCHEM's 2017 Top of the line Everest machine which has 230 hrs on it.
(Our customers are use to top of the line equipment and expect the best machine therefor I highly recommend purchasing the van and machine along with the business of Checkmate).

I'm asking $50k cash paid in full for the business (Pricing non negotiable), as well as transferring financial responsibility of the new van in your name.

If you would like to be trained personally by me and ride along to all of my appointments for 3 weeks I'm you will learn all the secrets and ins and outs of the business that I teach at my seminars and in my DVD series for an additional $10k cash paid in full. (Price non negotiable.)

*If your not interested in the brand name of Checkmate but are an established carpet cleaning company and would like to increase your profit, I will sell my data base with all our customers and transfer our Portland and Vancouver numbers to your business number for $50k cash. (Price non negotiable.)

Additional information about me:
I created and sell a DVD series on www.carpetcleaning************.com., to train carpet cleaners on all aspects of the industry. I have toured nationally across the United States to the top carpet cleaning supply companies to train carpet cleaners for PROCHEM, the largest carpet cleaning supply company in the world. I've also been on TV as the expert for Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, which I did not pay for this honor.
Here you can find my TV High Lights
https://youtu.be/NmAaZ_NzlCU

For sale for a limited time. We Have sold our home and moving to California in 45 days. Once this happens if we don't find a serious buyer this entire offer will no longer be available. Also If you want me to train you personally then buy now.

I'm interested in SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Thank you.

Sincerely, George Grijalva

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
Oh man, the possibilities....!

My gf wants to move to Puget sound area for their shipyard...

I may have to give @Ron K some competition... Or put the squeeze on him....:lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
We average 2-4 jobs per day depending on the size

The average ticket is $350 which typically only takes about an hour of work.

The amount earned daily on average is $1,000.00.

hours of operation have always been Monday - Thursday

Checkmate has consistently made over $135k a year

is Geo on the truck by himself ?

.L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it's $110k for everything plus financing for the whole deal
I already have vans. I'd drive one of ours up and re-brand it with the checkers brand. I wouldn't pay for the training, I bought the DVD series. :winky: I'd just pay the cash and get started with changes. No goofy uniforms, no gloves, no dog & pony and especially NO George! :biggrin:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Wow from 3-4 trucks to 1 and now he wants to sell shoulda got out when things were good!

steve_64

We average 2-4 jobs per day depending on the size

The average ticket is $350 which typically only takes about an hour of work.

The amount earned daily on average is $1,000.00.

hours of operation have always been Monday - Thursday

Checkmate has consistently made over $135k a year

is Geo on the truck by himself ?

.L.T.A.
Isn't that a two and a half day work week Larry?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Isn't that a two and a half day work week Larry?

Less

Four hours a day four days a week is two days
Says average job $350 in an hour or less
$1000 a day average

His numbers roughly run $200k a year gross

Not sure I'm buying all that on a 20 hour week schedule

LTA

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

Thousands of repeat customers that clean every 3 to 12 months?

One thousand at $350 average is $350,000 right?

And 230 hours on a new 2017 Everest at $350 average?

And his new 2015 transit.

Gotta love a motivated saleman

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Persue other dreams....carpet cleaning is the dream Something seems a little off....maybe he's bailing cause somehow just somehow....he's gonna end up with ten kids in the 1 st grade......Mrs jones....um Mrs jones ..... is that you Mrs jones....?

FredC

Village Idiot
@FredC do we still have Mr dumb apples' flame out rants?

Hey Mike it really is no surprise that you would take cheap shots at me. That is all I have seen from your board and it is really hypocritical of you since you wrote the rules of how we are to treat each other with respect and not say anything bad about another person. I have been silent for to long with the amount of abuse I have had to endure from my fellow carpet cleaners on your board I have never been so disappointed in my carpet cleaning brothers in my whole life. I would give the shirt off my back to help anyone of you have success.

I appreciate any of you that have stuck up for me and treated me with respect, thank you. You have attacked my integrity and certifications any chance you could just for that little dig to make yourself look better. I don't hold a grudge I have a lot of grace over people. If you walked a day in my shoes you would understand my excitement to succeed.

I told you I grew up on welfare and I have a GED education. All my learning is from the streets so I don't care what you say about me I have thick skin. I even forgave all of you for the month of crap you said about me, I thought it was funny that I would be the center of attention even if it was negative. When I agreed to be a guest on your show I new I would have to turn this negativity into something positive.

I want to thank you for all your controversial advertising you have truly helped me more than you know. Keep it up. The only reason I am responding now is because you are stealing money from other carpet cleaners. I find it ironic that you would slam my videos but you couldn't stop at the first one. You obviously were infatuated by my beauty, skill and charisma to learn a ton of money making techniques that you had to finish all ten 1 hour DVDs that just launched my product without you even knowing. I would think any intelligent man with balls would say to himself hey if he watched all ten he must be holding out. I knew you were going to have a bigger ego than a pay check with your followers.

I gave you nothing but respect but now your going to get a wake up call. Why would any carpet cleaner in his right mind listen to your criticism when you only have a one truck operation I was always told to listen to the guy with the biggest stack (money) I have a four truck operation a ware house office and make over $400,000 a year been on TV 12 times radio 4 all for free because I have a lot to offer, my company runs itself I make money when I am on vacation or on my boat I even make money when I take a crap.

Why would anybody want my DVDs when I give trade secrets you never even new how to do. I guarantee your going to make double what you made last year because now you now more than you ever knew, don't lie Mike. I know for a fact you are going to watch one of my DVDs when you find a situation you don't know how to repair. Its so funny when 90% of what I show how to do is repairs that you knew nothing about you told me yourself. I told you if you could read my 3 min. disclaimer at the front of the DVDs that this is not exact science and you are going to have to take what I teach and use common sense..I show a 1000 more ways to make money than you ever thought or dreamed of.

I didn't know it was my responsibility to hold every ones hand and teach them to read the instructions on how to use each product only a moron would not be able to figure that out. I also said in my disclaimer I am not promoting any products or truck mount these just happen to be my product and truck mount choice. To find the product that is right for you. I have taken every IICRC course and passed with the highest in my class every time I have been asked to be an instructor. I did not pursue it because I make a lot more money. I am also a practicing IICRC senior carpet inspector. Are YOU? NOT! I guess my dingy is a Little bigger than yours. I just don't like to brag about it! But you have given me know choice.

According to the IICRC your bonnet agitation with your pre-spray and bonnet cleaning at the end is not with in the manufacture specifications if I had to do an inspection on one of your jobs I would have to void there warranty because you are risking blossoming the tips of the fibers taking the heat set memory out. Sorry that's on my next video. I am surprised you haven't had to replace any carpet. I told you the video was home quality but the information is priceless. If the best you can do is talk about my lighting that would defiantly not stop me from buying the series. I'm smart enough to look pass that and see how much money I could make. I show over 50 real paying jobs that almost everyone said they had 1 or 2 carpet cleaning companies and some certified installers look at and say they need new carpet. The customers are even on the video 's giving me a testimonial.

You dumb apple.
I did not get one call back on any of the jobs, every customer said I was the miracle man and I got at least three referrals for more work why would anyone want to learn that? So 50 jobs turned into 150 do the math at a minimum of $350.00 a pop $52,500.00 Not to mention the 50 jobs on the videos average $350.00 $17,500.00 Gee if I was in the carpet cleaning business I don't think I would listen to your advice when the videos are only $250.00 bones the price of product stock for one week. Oh I forgot you budget shop and make your own cleaners out of house hold products another voided warranty mike, oops!

I don't think I would want to invest a lousy $250.00 bucks for that definitely even with a free up sell video which I am the KING of. I give more sales training than anyone will ever get do you want that one free too I forgot you got the series. Free loader Mike.

Everyone who has paid for the videos unlike you has said they were the best videos that they had ever bought better than any IICRC or Jon don video. Go to my website Mt. View carpet has doubled his profit in the first week and is still making bank two months later. On my website in the product section another carpet cleaner who has been cleaning for 17 years said best he's ever seen. I guess when you get something for free you don't get anything out of it. But when you spend your hard earned money and invest in yourself you get a lot more.

Those DVDs took me over six years to make, they almost killed me. Go ahead big shot good luck. Make sure I get 5 free copies you owe me. Its a lot easier to be a critic than a doer how big is your stack MIKe. I just hope the guys on this board are intelligent enough not to listen to mike. My guarantee to all who are smart enough to purchase these DVDs, I'll even send you a DVD one a month if money is tight. That's probably the best reason to get the DVDs if money is low I will help you fill your wallet or you can listen to mike.

If Mike isn't paying your bills and feeding your family why would you listen to him he already has his DVDs. just call me 503-515-7152 if you don't double your profit and have a higher skill level and more confidence to handle jobs, like mike can handle now. I will give you your money back at anytime. Don't be so influenced by others find out for yourself use your own brain don't let someone else think for you.

I know for a fact these will be the best investment you ever made only a fool wouldn't see the opportunity these DVDs' would make in their business. And your not a fool order now before I raise the price again. I am going on tour with Howard I know he is going to tell me double the price. Go to www.carpetcleaning************.com and look in the secrets section and see all that is on the DVDs if mike could handle half the situations I would be impressed.

Wake up! I am giving you the goose that lays an unlimited supply of gold eggs. I told Mike I would take any criticism and make changes he didn't even give me the opportunity. I asked him just don't talk smack about me he said I would never do that I have integrity. I forgive you mike for you know not what you do. But now forget it, I even gave him a chance to profit from this unstoppable revolutionary product 100% all real jobs you can only learn on the job.

I guess its time to pirate the DVDs mike, the one that slipped through your fingers, dumb apple. No class room theoretical examples. This is the real world men you can't correct situations without being creative. Yes stain magic is for natural stains and red relief for synthetic that's what they say but if one doesn't work are you going to say the instructor in class said this and the bottle says that, sorry Mr. Jones but mike is so smart I can't get the stain out. Just give them my number I will put it on my next video.

Even any good instructor will tell you it's not exact science, sound familiar mike ow! I forgot you can't read a 3 minute disclaimer, should i make it five minutes. do you know what the pause button is. Hey mike you should write a book that's what people do when they can't succeed. If they can't do it they write about it. Or start a website forum. You see guys think for yourself.

I love Star Wars the first three with Luke and han solo. That was one in a million kid. Remember that? That's you when you buy my DVDs . Mike is Jaba the hut. I can't believe it when someone says they hate that movie or it was the worst they ever seen, that's un-American. Do you get my point. Make up your own mind. There is a pile of American money waiting for you in those videos. Take it!!! It's yours! What do you have to lose I told you I would give 100% of your money back.

Thanks a lot Mike I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by not having to give you any referral bonus. Does any one else want his opportunity You know when someone else drops the ball put them on the bench and put someone in the game who wants to score. You can keep those DVDs as a free gift Mike I know you would burn copies any ways because your going to make a lot of money with them. Isn't nice mike I made them so you can go right to pad replacement and re-stretch in hall.

dumb apple!
My new ad was inspired by Mike when you see it I hope you will be laughing all the way to the bank. giving Mike crap for being so stupid. The ad is: "What Mikey's horde.com and the other carpet cleaners (dumb apples) don't want you to see. Mike likes being the big dog. But I am a little bigger than Mike. Who wants to be on my team I'm starting my own forum coming soon on carpetcleaningtradsecrets.com

The only reason I put up with you Mike is because I already knew you know everything. I can't teach someone like you but at least you got the DVDs. Come on you watched 10 hours of me that is creepy. was it in the dark never mind I don't want to know.

At least you have a moving truck if the carpet thing doesn't work out. Who drives a monstrosity like that. Really! I am really disappointed in you Mike you told me you wouldn't slam me. I think this world would be a better place if there were alot more people like myself.

Why would you want to wear a nice uniform it only makes you more money. Why would you want to be inspired by me it only makes you more money. Why would you want to buy my DVDs it only makes you more money. Why would you want to buy Howard's program like me it only makes you more money. Think about it. It's not about money anyways its about family and people. Hey Mike look up Integrity its doing the right thing even when know one is watching. Learn it live it. Just like your rules say. You may want to re-read them or change them. if I was you guys I would go to carpetcleanersnetwork.com There is to much drama for me here.

Hey mike I would love to Barrie you in your own forum, anytime buddy you better watch my videos and take a lot of notes to keep up. If that isn't enough information you can always come to one of my seminars. Bou Ya!

I almost for got Devil dog that makes alot of since. I don't even know why I'm waisting my video game time on you. If I ever meet you I am going to give you the worst wedgie ever in your life. I am going to pull your under ware so far over your head I am going to strap it under your chin. So you better wear clean under ware I know it will be a stretch.

Your a trip dude, I don't even know who you are. Do you actually clean carpets.

PS please don't talk bad about Howard anymore he is a great guy! and a personal friend of mine. My life would be crap if it wasn't for him. He is my mentor. None of this is directed at anybody who has been kind to me.

Can you take it Mike or just dish it out. Beeaach! I am not even going to fix my type o's figure it out! GED baby! laughing all the way to the bank. O ya I forgot how big is your stack MIKE! Seriously change the channel! I'll leave you with this, some do, some don't and some listen to Mike. God Bless and much success in the future! Mr. Checkmate

Reactions: Bob Pruitt and Zee

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
He's moving to California because he has forgotten what the sun looks like.
Carpet Cleaning Secret videos are included?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Persue other dreams....carpet cleaning is the dream Something seems a little off....maybe he's bailing cause somehow just somehow....he's gonna end up with ten kids in the 1 st grade......Mrs jones....um Mrs jones ..... is that you Mrs jones....?

I reckon he's bailing cause he doesn't like the physical work in the glamorous field of CCing

He's aa pure salesman, not a worker bee wand slogger that's able to upsell

LTA

LTA

Mikey P

Administrator
You never give Bob Foster credit for anything
With his h have the top three.

I heard Bob tried to sell his Judson to your pal Johnny Bravo recently and things went bad..

I guess Bob is getting out.

Probably going to Moderate a forum for Crazy George based on dopey white dudes seaking aging super models

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
At least Harper wasn't trying to sell the brokdicks anything while making his dramatic exit...this dumb apple was so confused, he was mixing his drama with salespitch and demeaning his prospects all at the same time.

I think he wins over Harper...I gotta keep taking notes on an effective flaming exit post, to get in the hall of fame when time comes.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom