Whoever posted their truck with a ROLLUP DOOR on the side

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I don't remember who it was, but I need to get one for my van.

The side door for my van from Supreme is going to be $850 for just the door. Installation not included.

If anyone has a solution please share.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Look on the 'All In The Family' page of our website at www.deltasteamway.com and you will find a roll up side door that my son in law put in his box van. It rolls up like a window shade and is aluminum. He is in Elk Grove, CA and his company name is also Delta Steam Way.

Loren

Name
Al
We have made our own double barn doors on the side of our fiberglass (FRP) trucks for less than $100 and got most everything from Lowe's. You can make them any size you need. I can send you pic's if you like. They have worked great for us. :idea:

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
albradham said:
We have made our own double barn doors on the side of our fiberglass (FRP) trucks for less than $100 and got most everything from Lowe's. You can make them any size you need. I can send you pic's if you like. They have worked great for us. :idea:

Yes, please do..

jeremynewman@satx.rr.com

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Loren Egland said:
Look on the 'All In The Family' page of our website at www.deltasteamway.com and you will find a roll up side door that my son in law put in his box van. It rolls up like a window shade and is aluminum. He is in Elk Grove, CA and his company name is also Delta Steam Way.

Loren

Cool, where did you guys get the door from?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jeremy;

Here is a picture of one of our TM customer's roll-up door.

jtm11.jpg

It was a nice job, but I think it was about $1K to have it installed.

Larry Cobb

Attachments

• jtm11.jpg
    jtm11.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 743
  • jtm11.jpg
    jtm11.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 232

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I really appreciate it, guys, but I was hoping to hear some ideas about where I can go to get a door like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom