WHY CANT A #3 BLOWER CLEAN JUST AS WELL AS #4 OR LARGER?

G

Terry,

A number 3 blower can clean as good. The larger blower just lets you get it dry with less effort so you can do more work in a day and get the same result. To me that means more money in my pocket.

Dave

Chads

Supportive Member
Marty you crack me up!!!!!!
Couldn't have said better my self.

hogjowl

Idiot™
With a glided wand, my 36 blower gives me 1.5 hour drying times and with very little effort.

I can see where a #6 blower would make my drying passes unnecessary, so that would save time.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I would think the larger blower would vacate the hoses quicker, preventing loss of vac. Seems like I loose some vac pretty quick after I start cleaning.

steve r

i added mini mount tanks to my base unit for my bane and i swear i have much better vacuum now. its the only thing i changed so im thinking that some how by going from just a 20 gal. tank to a 70 gal tank after the 20 is like adding 4 to the door or something. or maybe because the 20 stays empty i dont lose the vac. hmmm :?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The size of the blower can be an immense factor in efficiency, but not necessarily efficacy. There is a big difference.

The reason we opt for efficiency is to create a greater potential for profitability and labor savings. Both of which is a desired element. Which is also why we don't simply use a toothbrush, a cup of cleaning solution , and a terry towel on our hands and knees, to professionally clean a carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom