Why hasn't this prochem 805 sold yet?

Chris A

Name
Chris
The layout is kinda stupid, but a good price nonetheless.

Greenie

you could move a hose reel, the unit isn't in a bad spot, and the waste tank is huge, I would run the hoses of the tank to a huge filterbox out the side door probably, but hey, with the way it's set up, stepping up into the back door would suck, so the side walk in closet approach is pretty attractive.

That 805 will run forever.

With the price reduction, I'm gonna lean on a mexicun friend to sell me his 805 cheap. :wink:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The picture is misleading, it mentions a Chevy cargo van which has has a lot of work done to it and NOT the Izuzu shown.

Greenie

they call it the GAS option, cheaper than the diesel by a bunch...parts are real cheap.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When you going to buy it Greenie?

She sitting in the garage all lonely.

$14,000.00 would sure help get me another TES trailer!

FrontTall.jpg

RightSide.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

R

R W

GM owned a big share of Isuzu for many years.......

Isuzu and General Motors Corporation have enjoyed mutually beneficial relations in diverse areas of business since both companies first agreed to their capital tie-up in 1971. The alliance has grown to include cooperation in all phases of operation to leverage each company's business resources. In 1997, GM and Isuzu agreed that Isuzu is mainly responsible for diesel engine development for GM. The companies strengthened their partnership in 1998, giving Isuzu the responsibility of commercial vehicle engineering.

Milestones in GM-Isuzu Cooperation

1971 GM signed a capital agreement with Isuzu.
1972 KB pickup trucks first shipped to the U.S.A. under the Chevrolet LUV name.
1974 Gemini, the first car jointly developed with GM under the world-car concept, was introduced in the Japanese market.
1983 GM and Isuzu established GM Egypt jointly with local investors.
1984 Shipment of Gemini R-Car (Chevrolet Spectrum) commenced.
1987 IBC Vehicles Ltd. was set up to manufacture commercial vehicles in the U.K. as a joint venture between GM and Isuzu.
1989 GM and Isuzu jointly established Isuzu-General Motors Australia Ltd. to import, assemble and market Isuzu vehicles in Australia.
1994 Production of NPR gasoline powered trucks started at the GM Janesville Plant in Wisconsin.
1995 Production of Hombre pickups jointly developed with GM for U.S. market started at the GM Shreveport Plant in Louisiana.
1996 Production of medium-duty trucks with Isuzu cabs started at the GM Janesville Plant.
1997 Isuzu Motors Polska Sp. z o.o. was established in Poland to assemble diesel engines for Adam Opel AG in Germany.
Isuzu Thailand started the OEM supply of Isuzu TFR pickups to GM Thailand.
1998 In the U.S.A., DMAX, Ltd. was set up jointly by Isuzu and GM to manufacture diesel engines.
1999 GM raised its share of equity in Isuzu to 49.0% from 37.5%.
2000 Production of 6.6-liter direct-injection diesel started at DMAX, Ltd.
GM and Isuzu jointly established General Motors Isuzu Commercial Truck, LLC for sales and marketing of GM/Isuzu commercial vehicles in the U.S.A.
2001 GM and Isuzu agreed to start consigned-basis production of Isuzu one-ton pickups at GM Thailand.
2002 All-new Isuzu one-ton pickups, jointly developed by GM and Isuzu, debuted in Thai market as "Isuzu D-Max."
2003 GM's share of Isuzu's capital was altered from 49% to 12%.
Isuzu and GM established a new joint venture company called GMI Diesel Engineering Ltd. (GMIDEL) for powertrain systems.
Production of 1-ton pickup truck for general export started at GM Thailand.
2004 Supply of CKD to GM India for multi-purpose vehicle started.

Outline of Business Collaboration

Category Product Plant Supply to Start of
Business Volume
(Units)
Jan.'04-
Dec.'04
Engine Supplies by Isuzu 1.7L indirect diesel engine Isuzu Hokkaido GM Colmotores/GM Brasil/GM Argentina 1987 3,200
1.7L direct injection diesel Isuzu Motors Polska (Polnad) Opel/GM South Africa/GM Brasil/GM Argentina 1999 311,000
6.6L direct injection diesel (Duramax 6600) DMAX, Ltd. (Ohio, USA) GM North America 2000 173,000
3.0L direct injection diesel Isuzu Fujisawa Opel/Saab 2001 2,800
7.8L direct injection diesel (Duramax 7800) Isuzu Tochigi GM North America 1996 4,400
Truck and Component Supplies by Isuzu Cabin for F-series medium-duty truck Isuzu Fujisawa GM North America 1996 2,113
CKD for multi-purpose diesel vehicle Isuzu Fujisawa/P.T. Pantja Motor (Indonesia) GM India 2004 1,700
Vehicle Production on a contract basis N-series light-duty truck GM Janesville (Wisconsin, USA) Isuzu Commercial Truck of America 1994 4,200
1-ton pickup truck GM Thailand Isuzu Thailand 2003 61,000
Midsize pickup truck GM Shreveport
(Louisiana, USA) Isuzu America 2005 5,000
(Plan)
OEM Vehicle Supplies by Isuzu N-series light-duty truck Isuzu Fujisawa GM North America 1986 7,146
Multi-purpose gasoline vehicle P.T. Pantja Motor (Indonesia) GM Indonesia 2002 150
Engine Application Development 1.7L direct injection diesel
3.0L direct injection diesel
6.6L direct injection diesel Isuzu Fujisawa/Isuzu Motors Polska/DMAX, Ltd. GM Group & Other Automobile Companies 2003 -

Name
Bruce
They show the outside of the truck being white, then when they show the inside shots of the truck , the truck is Yellow. Which truck are you getting? and if you are getting the white truck what does the inside look like?

TimP

I think it hasn't sold cause of all the work done to the vehicle. If the TM was sold by itself then it probably would of been gone.

If that's not the reason then I'd say there aren't too many people wanting to spend over 20 grand on a used TM combo in this economy.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Greenie, I talked to you last week about a quad-jet ti wand.
I have had the unit pulled out it is for sale.jeff is going thru
& servicing everthing!

Greenie

HARPER said:
Greenie, I talked to you last week about a quad-jet ti wand.
I have had the unit pulled out it is for sale.jeff is going thru
& servicing everthing!

So ya bought it for the truck?

How much ya selling just the 805 for?

btw: Glad i was of some assistance, that is a good wand.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Greenie,
Don't know yet? want to make sure she has a clean bill of health 1st.
I won't sell any peice of equipment until it is been inspected!
Going to make someone a GREAT peice of equipment. I am sure you
agree, you can't kill that H25 Nissan! "I think most parts are interchangable
with the PC 405?" I know parts for the H25 are available at any place that works
on forklifts. The HEAT & SUCK this old girl will bring the new TITAN to its knees....
and my new EVEREST 650 HP. Hope she will stay on the west coast....hate to pay
freight on her FAT @SS !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom