Will Butler be releasing a dual wand system????

Want to know if in the near future if they will release a true dual wand unit. I know they are unsurpassed in one wand units for service and reliability. I am going to buy an Aero-tech soon and then start to build a fleet. I would rather build with a van due to cost. Anyone in the know about Butler???

Thanks,Rob.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
they prolly do not see the market for it, look how many guys single wand with vortexs, most guys buy theses big machines and never use them to the full potential

F

FB7777

From what I have heard, Butler is working with larger blowers, But I believe it is for the larger W Series trucks

The problem I would have with constantly running dual wand out of a cargo van would have more to do with storage, even if they were capable of putting a 59 on the Butler Van.

I carry 200-250 feet of hose on each Butler van and that wouldn't be enough if I was going to dual wand all the time.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would think 200-250 is enough to dual most res jobs, but for large commercial we find it more efficient to send 2 or more butlers so they can come in from diff points and also maximize heat and vacuum if long runs

Ken Snow said:
I would think 200-250 is enough to dual most res jobs, but for large commercial we find it more efficient to send 2 or more butlers so they can come in from diff points and also maximize heat and vacuum if long runs

Hey Ken are you saying you can dual with a Butler?
Rob.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I can dual wand with my Butler, 150' to 175' out on each set of hoses no problem. I have the 47 with heat and use 2" tube wands but I think it's the holed greenglides that give me ability to dual wand effectively.

wired

You guys that dual wand with butlers how is your pressure and what kind of heat are you getting. I am running greenhorn wand with 12 flow and does not clean very well without using the RX20 first. running 500 psi . I hate to use the RX 20 for every job although it does make a difference. Would like any comments thanks.

TimP

If you want to wand and not use an RX and get similar results you have to make up for the agitation with a 175. Or if the job isn't that dirty scrub with a rake and let dwell a little longer than you're used to. Or if it's rat nasty nuke it (use a much stronger cleaner) and run emulsifier after raking. You should have better results, just remember the cleaning pie. TACT, temp/agitation,chemical,time

hogjowl

Idiot™
In the past, the Butler guys who said they could dual wand were talking about one hose with a carpet wand, and the second one cleaning furniture. I suspect this is the case with Ken in this thread, but may be I am wrong.

I have for a long time expressed my desire for Butler to build a true dual wand system. I love the ergonomics of what they build, and would love to incorporate it into my business, and I certainly don't want them to design a dual wand system if they are going to copy the BB built systems of late. I don't want it if it doesn't have live reels, if it makes me run glided wands, or if I have to start using 2.5 inch lead hoses, or Y off my hoses.

I want a standard Butler set-up, but with enough vacuum and lift to be able to run two wands effectively when I need to. Is that too much to ask?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Not really, Greenie. The 2.5 inch hose I am currently running helps me tremendously, as I am running a 36 blower, but when I buy my next unit, and get AT LEAST a 47 blower, I'm getting rid of that bulky and heavy stuff.

What I really want, is a 59 Blower on a Butler with standard 2 inch hose on a live reel. I want to be able to disconnect my live reel and hook up to two 2 inch ports on my waste tank IF and when I want to dual wand. When I am running one wand, I want it live and the two extra waste tank ports capped off.

However, since Butler only listens to Peter Seltzer, I doubt they are listening to me. :lol:

Greenie

How does one man read all these post and miss the basics.

What makes you think a 59 is gonna be any better with a 2" than say....a 45 ?

Both make way more cfm than you are gonna cram down a 2" pipe.

The difference would be lift. the higher lift is what you seek.

SteamAction anyone?

...... and a single section of 2.5 is nothing to pull off the truck....them southern boys must be a bit soft.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've had too many actual cleaners tell me they can dual wand with a 59 blower to believe a non-cleaner who says different.

And, as a non-cleaner, how the he#$ would YOU know if 2.5 inch hose is any harder to handle than 2 inch?

Did Lisa tell you that?

I have 59 blowers on two of my units. I have noticed going from 2 to 2 1/12 that the suction is much better and that it is no harder than a 2 to handle. But I wish Butler would come out with a 59. I would certainly buy a couple!
Rob.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Depends on what you mean by "handling." If you're simply talking about pulling it off a hose reel, then yeah, 2.5 inch is not more difficult than 2 inch to handle. But, if you're talking about running it in and around furniture and in and out of small rooms like what we have in our houses on wheels down here in Dixie, the YEAH it's harder to handle. I mean DUH!

If all I did was commercial, I could see running all 2.5 inch hoses.

Or, if all I did was post and wash windows, I might suggest it too.

G

Marty you must be a whimp. My little skinny 12 year old daughter comes with me a few times in the summer. She said the 2.5 inch hose was easier for her to handle because it doesn't coil up too much. If she can handle it I think any adult should be able to.

Dave

Rex Tyus

If Butler is coming out with a 59 in a traditional van they will have the same issue as other PTO manufactures wanting to run big blowers. AN AC CLUTCH driving the system. They either have to overcome that or under drive their blower as White Magic does, or spin the hell out of it and back way off on the vac relief as Cleanco does. If you are gonna dual wand cfm production is more of an issue than lift. If you are single wanding with a 2" hose and minimal lift you might as well have a 47 running at optimum. Just my opinion.

Further more for a "non-cleaner" Greenie has been dead on correct with his suggestion for me on my Cleanco, for what that is worth.

Greenie

For Christmas I wanted an elec. hose reel, why on earth all Tms don't come with one I'll never know.

As it turns out Lisa wanted an elec. reel as well.

She got me instead, more than one way to skin a cat.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Rex, it will not be off a ac clutch type pulley...

They are making it as you would like,or so i have been told...

An from what i understand a 59 is in the works,a few blower options or so I have been told...

Rex Tyus

Caesar, that is truly good news. I understand being thorough but my God Butler has taken long enough. It will be interesting to see a 59 spin at 95% of capacity with at least 14" or 15" of lift. Yet still be competitive in price. First thing that comes to mind is... I might as well buy a Vortex (or AT).

But that is just speculation on my part.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
For a non cleaner as you call Greenie... he sure is right on the money a lot!

It does not matter that he cleans, it matters that he knows, and is not full of ShI* like many on the boards.
I don't think he ever ran an Aero Tech, but his ideas and products sure help me to get the most performance out of mine!!!

His (and Lisa's) business continues to grow only because they gives good fair advice and is not only motivated by greed. ( but yes just like you and I they are is in business).
What is your problem with him? Jealous?
So for you Greenie bashers .... get a life!

TimP

Now if they can get the heat to keep up with two tile spinners and offer two separate pressures for the ability to do two different type cleanings. I think they would have a hit. Hopefully the heat will at least keep up with two high flow wands. I'd be real tempted to trade in my truck for one of those babies finances permitting.

captaincarpet said:
For a non cleaner as you call Greenie... he sure is right on the money a lot!

It does not matter that he cleans, it matters that he knows, and is not full of ShI* like many on the boards.
I don't think he ever ran an Aero Tech, but his ideas and products sure help me to get the most performance out of mine!!!

His (and Lisa's) business continues to grow only because they gives good fair advice and is not only motivated by greed. ( but yes just like you and I they are is in business).
What is your problem with him? Jealous?
So for you Greenie bashers .... get a life!

Can I get an Amen to that!

Greenie

You guys kill me! :lol:

Just for the record, when it comes time to clean the house, Lisa has a favorite so far, it's a friend with an AeroTech, so I get back on the wand every so often and make her happy, once you have that kinda heat and vac it's hard to step down.

That same truck will be at Connections and will have some cool new yet to be released GG products on display.

Looking for a Vortex now to show our wares, fair is fair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom