Will Vortex ever modernize their website???

G

It'd seem that for trying to sell the ultimate cleaning machine maybe it is time to update their website???? That thing hasn't changed for the last 3 years or so, other than to update the price list.

How about some pictures of the new machines? Pics of the new manufacturing facility? Talk of how BL has helped the V? More pics of upgrades and options?

I think their website should or could be a huge marketing tool since most dist. cannot keep a floor model Vortex to sell!

Mikey P

Administrator
I know something is in the works but Yaps is so busy chasing skirts I doubt it will ever happen.

Besides the Aero Tech site gets hotter quicker and as soon as you open the home page Vlad rings your phone with a sweet offer you can't refuse..

rhyde

Name
rhyde
also, AT web site cost less to build so they pass the savings on to the customer..I've heard through the grapevine that their margins are so low they can give trucks away for free and still make a profit :wink:

G

How come everything with Vortex is always "in the works". Why won't they be like a normal company and just get it done!!!!!!

I was thinking with BL involved there'd be more "getting it done" instead of the "one man show" stuff going on. I think their customers would appreciate up to date information about the new V's. That is my point of all this.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
are you kidding me??? most "normal" companies always have the "in the works" going on...its what keeps peoples attention

G

Listen Dude, all I'm saying is if you've followed Vortex on the boards (and our beloved Mikey) you'd know that everything is "wait til Connections" or "by the end of the year" or whatever. I just think it'd benefit V to update the website a little to reflect their newer product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom