!Win $500 by naming the NEW Masterblend Truckmount!!

Mikey P

Administrator
We have a winner!!

AJR's idea of continuing the El Diablo name was chosen but instead of HP the want to use "HE"

so El Diablo HE it is...

Congratulations AJ or what ever your real name is, Masterblend will be in contact with you shortly..

Let us know how the chemicals you choose work out for you..

Thanks to everybody for contributing.

Reactions: AJR and GCCLee

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Hi Mike, did you get my PM with my contact info? I havnt heard from MasterBlend yet. Also any tips on what chems i should try from them?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yep.

Redline in both powder and liquid form
RAGE rinse
The anti allergen line if you have better o
Their rug chems are great too if you do in plant work
Skunk b gone
Soap free

The list goes on

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
View attachment 1256
Got some of my Masterblend chems today. Looking forward to the "At Last" and the Redline. they look promising. Mark has been great, thanks. Will keep you guys posted on how they work out for us.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Masterblend even covered the shipping, so we got to use the total amount of prize for chems. top notch service.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Well that's awesome..

Will you be coming to MF to see your namesake in person?

prob not it a bit of a trip for us and some how i can never make it, I really would like to go
. i should have gone when it was held in TN that is just a few hours drive from us.

on another note: the pic i posted doesnt even show all the product we won, we are waiting on some backordered items. so far we have used the Masterblend deodorizer (apple) is awesome. Really stoute and great mix ratio.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
got the rest of our products today and a big thanks to masterblend. no bull and i am not pumping up master blend because of the prize but the chems are awesome. the apple deodorizer is the best i have ever used. my guys and i are so impressed with the redline and mix ratio that we are prob going to switch to it perm. still havnt used the at last or the enzyme yet. thanks mike for the contest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom