Win a Nitro Truckmount from Judson

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_0186-1-1.jpg

THE CONTESTS TO END ALL CONTESTS!!

2012-End-of-the-world.jpg

Rules.

For every $50 you spend with them on chemicals (ordered direct from Greenville) you get one raffle ticket dropped into Warmonger's Sgt Rock helmet.

No limit on tickets.

All components are brand new, tank and frame have been refurbished and should last forever.

Winner will be drawn on December 20th 2012 @ 11:59.59 PM.

Tickets will be numbered with no ID on them. Winning number has 24 hours to redeem.If no one claims it, the next ticket will be drawn.

Installation hoses and wand are included. Your van, trailer or truck most be brought to Greenville SC on your dime. If you chose to install it yourself or pay someone more local it's your financial responsibility, tips, suggestions and shipping will be at no charge.Winner pays all taxes and travel fees. If your name is Josh and you live in the Nevada desert please do not enter contest for the good off all man kind. Asteroids, massive earthquakes, tidal waves, famine, hordes of zombies, locusts or hungry crips or bloods are your responsibility and Judson Enterprises will not be held liable for any actions derived from such earth shattering issues once you take possession of said truck mount.
1. Continental vs. Contiguous United States
Entry is open to residents of the contiguous United States aged 18+.
Many sweepstakes will restrict entry to people who live in the continental United States, or the contiguous United States. The continental U.S. includes all states on the North American continent - in short, every state but Hawaii. 'Contiguous' means 'touching,' and includes all of the states other than Alaska and Hawaii.
Ads
2. In Case of Dispute
In case of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant using the Internet, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion at the time of entry will be considered the entrant.
It is difficult to prove who really entered an online sweepstakes, so when disagreements occur, the sponsors rely on the information that is possible to substantiate - who owns the email address. If you use someone else's email address to enter, they can legitimately demand that the sponsor award them the prizes. It's best to enter using only your own email address.
3. Your Entry May Not Be Received
Sponsors are not responsible for any problems with your entry, including technical failures related to computer, telephone, cable, and unavailable network or server connections, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries.
Computers are notoriously unreliable, especially when it comes to internet transmission. If you think you've sent a sweepstakes entry, but a computer crash, database mistake, or internet outage causes it to not be received, you cannot hold the sponsor legally responsible.
4. Your Name in Lights
Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner's consent to the use of his/her voice, name, likeness, biographical information and/or photograph by Sponsor for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Promotion.
Sponsors run sweepstakes for the publicity, and part of the publicity is to be able to announce the winner, and perhaps even feature photographs and other information on their websites, magazines, newsletters, and so on. By accepting the prize, you agree to let the sponsors use your name and likeness.
5. You Can Be Disqualified
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise violating these rules.
Simply put, this pretty much means you can be disqualified at any time, for any reason, without warning. Most sweepstakes include this catch-all phrase.
6. The Sweepstakes Can be Canceled
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason.
If something goes wrong that the sponsor did not anticipate - for example, the sweepstakes database is hacked and the information is irrevocably lost - then the sponsor can change the rules or cancel the giveaway without liability.If Merty Sultey wins he can GFH.
7. Prizes May Be Substituted
Prizes listed may be substituted for other first prizes of equal value, based on availability.
If the sponsor has difficulty fulfilling a prize, another prize of equal or greater value can be substituted. For example, if the sponsor promises a $100 gift card to a store which goes out of business before the end of the promotion, $100 of other prizes may be offered instead.

This is a paid advertisement
Please contact Mikey P if you too would like to celebrate the end of all mankind in style

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Didn't read the fine print... Do YOU pick the winner as YOU see fit? :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
Able 1 said:
Didn't read the fine print... Do YOU pick the winner as YOU see fit? :lol:

Well, as Mikey's favorite, I am a shoe in, then!!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mikey P said:
Winning number has 24 hours to redeem. If no one claims it, the next ticket will be drawn.

Thats odd...............only 24 hours, then some other chump gets it??

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
The odds of me winning this Judson are about the same as the odds of me buying that $67,000.00 Butler I was quoted yesterday.

But is sure is nice to dream. 8)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Goomer said:
Mikey P said:
Winning number has 24 hours to redeem. If no one claims it, the next ticket will be drawn.

Thats odd...............only 24 hours, then some other chump gets it??

If I read the thread correctly, its all set up as a joke or as a complete faith in the world ending 24 hours after the auction is off. (2012-Dec-21 Mayan calendar)
So you may NOT have more than 24 hours to claim your truckmount...you maybe floating in space after this little planet is exploded into a trillion pieces.
But if the Mayans screwed up and the world goes on to exist the way we know it, than you may be ok to claim your prize and get hooked up with a cute lil' truckmount, for -its possible- $50!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was just writing a list to get my order in by tuesday until I read the thread and realized 2012. Out in the sun too long

steve g

Name
steve garrett
does the winner have the option of kicking in more money and upgrading to a #4 blower and a 20 or 22 hp engine?? I think its really cool to see someone giving away a machine like this. a 33 is a little small on the blower. I would love to own one of those simple machines.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
so the best way to track your total ticket number is annual $$$ spent with the Judson Family! I should have high odds :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance for the TM Les and Joyce :mrgreen:

S

sam miller

Spent all my chemical money for a few months but will put an order in feb or so to see the slob and 02 is all about!

Bob Foster

Askal said:
Do I get 420 tickets if I buy a 21K truckmount?
Al

No, the contest clearly states Judson chemicals and ONLY purchases made directly from Judson in Greenville.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Can carpet cleaners read

Truckmount wouldn't get any tickets because it is for every $50 spent on CHEMICALS

If you spent $5,000 on a pallet of O2 you would get 100 tickets from the carolina location

steve g said:
does the winner have the option of kicking in more money and upgrading to a #4 blower and a 20 or 22 hp engine?? I think its really cool to see someone giving away a machine like this. a 33 is a little small on the blower. I would love to own one of those simple machines.
Steve,

The contest is for this unit only. It has a brand new 21 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and it has an unrestricted 33 blower. We have thousands of Nitros in service cleaning residential, apartments, and restaurants. Quite a few guys who are cleaning restaurants are running up to 300 feet on their nitros.

A Nitro comes standard with a #2 Little Giant heater. The Nitro in this contest has been upgraded to a #3 Little Giant heater. Out of all the Nitros we’ve sold and all the different types of carpets that have been cleaned with it, no one has ever complained that the carpets were not clean or that the carpet took too long to dry.

A good hose length for a Nitro is around 200 feet for residential work. If the promotion of this contest works out for Judson, we will be giving away a new TNT every year.

Mike came up with a very good theme for this contest; the Mayan Calendar, but actually the contest is to honor my Dad. 2012 will be 60 years since my Dad made his first prototype. So actually this contest is celebrating 60 years of Judson being in this industry.

IMG_0198.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="steve g":1mx7w2ci]does the winner have the option of kicking in more money and upgrading to a #4 blower and a 20 or 22 hp engine?? I think its really cool to see someone giving away a machine like this. a 33 is a little small on the blower. I would love to own one of those simple machines.
Steve,

The contest is for this unit only. It has a brand new 21 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and it has an unrestricted 33 blower. We have thousands of Nitros in service cleaning residential, apartments, and restaurants. Quite a few guys who are cleaning restaurants are running up to 300 feet on their nitros.

A Nitro comes standard with a #2 Little Giant heater. The Nitro in this contest has been upgraded to a #3 Little Giant heater. Out of all the Nitros we’ve sold and all the different types of carpets that have been cleaned with it, no one has ever complained that the carpets were not clean or that the carpet took too long to dry.

A good hose length for a Nitro is around 200 feet for residential work. If the promotion of this contest works out for Judson, we will be giving away a new TNT every year.

Mike came up with a very good theme for this contest; the Mayan Calendar, but actually the contest is to honor my Dad. 2012 will be 60 years since my Dad made his first prototype. So actually this contest is celebrating 60 years of Judson being in this industry.

IMG_0198.jpg
[/quote:1mx7w2ci]

sweet little unit, at 21 hp should be plenty of motor to turn a #4, I suppose it could be changed out as simple as the design of the machine is.

you said unrestricted, 33 blower is it less restriction than say a prochem unit?? and does the blower turn at the same speed as the engine 1:1??
oh one last question is the inside the waste tank baffled or filtered, perhaps you could show some pics off of the inside of the tank or at least how that works.

makes me wanna buy something just for a ticket. it has to be nice to train a tech and say look dude, do you know how to run a lawn mower?? ok then you can run this machine.

clean one

yes it has baffles , no filter but there is grid over the blower intake in the tank. i always run in line filters

nice looking unit

F

FB7777

That is an extremely generous and smart promotion Les.

Merry Christmas to the extended judson family

Fred Boyle said:
That is an extremely generous and smart promotion Les.

Merry Christmas to the extended judson family

Thanks Fred for the compliment.

The way we are doing the raffle is that for every $50 in chemicals you purchase we will give you one of these tickets. We will tear the ticket in half. One side of the ticket will be stapled onto your invoice and the other side will go into the drawing bucket. We are not recording what number goes to who and we do not know what ticket belongs to who in the bucket. We are trying to make this as legit as we possibly can.

kdk_0524.jpg

clean one

well i haven't run my nitro since i bought the used TNT. the nitro has almost 5000 hrs on it this tnt i have been running had 1600 hrs when i bought it. It now has 3250 hrs on it. these are great machines no matter which one you have. If i win this i just might seen my old to Les for him to paint it up new

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom