Window Cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just started hitting the Window Cleaning service pretty heavy.
A natural fit to my cleaning service.

I've got a guy with an awesome outlook and eager as hell to make money.

This along with House Cleaning is really increasing my bottom line.

He bid a job for me for $75.00 and I submitted it for $125.00 and we got it. I am able to get higher prices for his service so he is happy to do it.

I think maybe car detailing is next. I get a lot of people asking about interior cleaning (carpet and upholstery). I just need to find a good detail guy.

I will focus on what I have now through winter and then do it right before spring.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Be sure to charge enough to allow the tech to do a good job.

People can be very picky about their cars and most are willing to pay more to get value.

Car's can be a hassle to clean with the tight quarters, the carpet gets ton's of grit and sand that wear some areas to where they may not look clean even though they are. The upholstery generally cleans up well.

It takes a lot of time to do, back when we did them we were getting $150.00 for the carpet & upholstery and still didn't could come out well.

$250.00 for van, $500.00 for an RV. Van's and RV's are a lot easier than cars!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Major A.D.D. doesn't explain half of it

I used to do interiors of cars so know the pitfalls.

I stopped doing them myself a long time ago.

I will find someone who does a good job and charge a high price.

People will spend more on their vehicles then they will on their damn house. I don't get it.

Living in the projects and driving on spinners. Good Lord.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
rctpks said:
Be sure to charge enough to allow the tech to do a good job.

People can be very picky about their cars and most are willing to pay more to get value.

Car's can be a hassle to clean with the tight quarters, the carpet gets ton's of grit and sand that wear some areas to where they may not look clean even though they are. The upholstery generally cleans up well.

It takes a lot of time to do, back when we did them we were getting $150.00 for the carpet & upholstery and still didn't could come out well.

$250.00 for van, $500.00 for an RV. Van's and RV's are a lot easier than cars!

Ouch, I am getting less then half of that. Yesterday I did an RV for $150.00; Carpets, mist and vaced upholstery, took out some water stains from ceiling and dyed bleach spots.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Are you looking for people on Craigslist that do window cleaning on the side and need cash or are you going after companies that specialize in window cleaning that will also include the o/o guy as well.

I sub rugs, wood restoration, and stone. Have a great relationship with my rug guy, but trying to build it with the other too, i've interviewed several guys that needed "cash" and some local companies that didn't think they were good fit for us. Also notice that the guys that are o/o aren't really making it worthwhile for us to use them.

I've been thinking of finding people that do this type of work that i can pay $10-$25/hour depending if they have their own equipment or not, this might be more profitable or so it seems. Making 10% more or less doesn't seem like much these days unless it's over the 5-10k job range.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ive done a lot of windows over the years.

Not anymore, recently I gave the window work to a relative.

But I still have it.

I did a window job a few months ago, after being away from it for 7 years.

Finished the job at a rate of $98 per hour.

Lots of money in window work, and most clients will have ya out twice per year, or more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:
Are you looking for people on Craigslist that do window cleaning on the side and need cash or are you going after companies that specialize in window cleaning that will also include the o/o guy as well.

I've been thinking of finding people that do this type of work that i can pay $10-$25/hour depending if they have their own equipment or not, this might be more profitable or so it seems. Making 10% more or less doesn't seem like much these days unless it's over the 5-10k job range.

I just happened accross a guy who does really good work for a low price (too low) I send him work (for a higher price) and he still makes his money...but his overhead is lower because of me so he makes out in the long run.

I get "lucky" finding the right guys. I work to be that lucky.

Ben Franklin said..."Diligence is the mother of good luck."

Gary Player said..."The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom