Wish me luck...2

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Holy Crap
My cards hit last Friday and my phone is ringing off the hook.
Scheduled 10 jobs today. Wow.

Started slow on Sat. Picked up yesterday
Then today it hit pretty hard.

I can't wait to see what kinda money is made off of these...

Stay tuned.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is great.

I was looking at my jobs booked this week and writing where they came from and most were from postcards, 0 from my old radio spots,7-8 from my coupon mailer and a bunch of repeats from last year or earlier this year(seems to be my biggest shot every week now)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Right on Brian. I don't recall you posting about this, I'm sure you did though. How many cards?.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
How much do these cost you? I've been thinkng about them but don't feel like working them off longer then 3 days. It's good getting new business but at what price? Seems like they are working for you but I would be intrested in more raw numbers.

It is hard giving numbers on these I'm sure people hold them for a while.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
There's a lot to be said for the lifetime value of a customer. I still have customers from the early 1990's. There's no point spending for spending's sake, but if something consistently delivers the kind of new customers you're looking for, a penny pinched now could cost you a lot dollars down the road.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't really discuss what I paid for the cards because I told the guy I wouldn't.
It is a little high but becoming well worth it.

It is an 80,000 peice mailer but it is in with about 15 or 20 other high end companies.

The company is RSVP
His name is Scott Rein.
I will get a phone number for whom ever wants it...pm me

Just tell him that I sent you so maybe I can get a little credit...and maybe you will get a discount as well.

My last batch was still coming in right up until these started out and I made probably 3 times what I paid out....give or take.
It's a good return but the customer retention value is whats makes it a really good return.

I would say it would take 3 decent days of just postcard jobs to pay for the batch

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
yes,
Although the Maid company offers carpet cleaning as well...

But the carpet cleaning they offer is me....so that is kinda cool.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
nice set up, well thought out if you planned it that way.

I got my sample RSVP pack in today that I am running my ad in for this quarter, and my card was not even in the package............................. :shock:

Should be an interesting phone call to them!!!!!! I really dislike residential!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, Bad with the good.

These cards have all but stopped coming it.
Weird, they were doing great.
They have an expiration date of Dec 31st.

We'll see what happens.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I don't know anything about anything but speaking for myself... personally, when I see the expiration date is 2 months away.. I put the coupon/post card down and say to myself... "that's good.. it gives me time to do some other things first then save up again and call them later." then I lose the coupon/post card or it disappears to a parallel universe.

Maybe having 2 mailings but with shorter expirations? Ex.. a Thanksgiving flyer and a Christmas/New Year's Celebration combo. Mail the combo out by Dec 5th with a Jan 5th expiration?

I probably would have done exactly what you did and made 1 flyer to cover all holidays over that period of time to same money on printing and postage of flyers.

I hope you get more calls after Thanksgiving and people start concentrating on holidays at home. To many people traveling out of town/state for Thanksgiving holidays around these parts. By Christmas, winter has set in, snow on the ground, people travel a little less.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Everything that I am getting right now are Repeats, internet and referrals.
I am hoping that the cards pick up. They haven't even paid for themselves yet.

Maybe my card sucked?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Mine ended up being in the package after all. You sure wouldn't have known it, got one call so far after 10 days being out. Have I said lately how much I hate residential. :evil:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol,
I was looking at my other card returns and it took almost 2 months to get all those jobs but most came within 25 days of mailing.
It's been
19 days and I am getting worried.

We'll see. Not giving up yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom