With Regret...

LeeCory

You may actually know them now Mike, but "Greenie" belongs to the boards.

We had to put up with his original "Greenhorn Carpet Commando" posts many, many years ago. Long before Greenie was "Superglides West"....

And back before Mikey became the founding member of the Ken Harris fan club.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
even though I left an ahole comment it does amaze me the openess and the feeling of family that greenie and lisa exude towards us BB misfits. I do wish both luck and most of all happiness to you both.

For the holidays I am renaming Mikeys Board

"The Land of the misfit toys"

John Buxton

My wife and I seperated in June after 21 years. We sold our house last month and we are moving into our new homes next week. It has been tough on us both but it has also been quite a relief to finally put an end to it.

We worked out our settlement ourselves without a lawyer and it seems to be working out. Our youngest is almost 16 so we have to be congential for his sake.

My best to you both.

R

R W

Well........no use going to Cali anymore. I always made a stop at Greenglides when I was out there. Was it the Pug that precipitated this??

Are you still coming to Pittsburgh Pembertons Winterfest??

By the way......I do need a 2 1/2" to 2" wye, and I'll be needing a 2 1/2 " inline filter sooner or later, or a refit kit for the 2" filters I have now.

BTW....I may be going in that direction also.......things are a little shaky here........something I ain't looking forward to after 40 years together.

Oh, well...

Josh Adler

Eventho i havnt had the pleasure of meeting either of you i have heard nothing but great things about you both and your company. Being only 23 i havnt had to go through this but i could only imagine how tough it would be. I wish my best to you both in your personal and business matters. good luck!

-JB-

Name
JB
Will there be a custody battle over Marty?

It's always the children that get hurt.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
:shock: Wow!

To both Jeff and Lisa, sorry to hear about this news. You are two of the best people we have ever had the pleasure to meet and conduct business with, as many others have said on here before me, and consider you both good mates of ours.

I think I can honestly say, that as a worldwide industry, there hasn't been a husband and wife couple engage and positively drive our industry forward such as you two have done, together. From Greenie always striving for perfection and utmost performance out of everything in our industry, to Lisa with her never ending eloquence and sheer determination not to be 'steam rolled' by anyone - you both have set the bar extremely high for another 'A-Team' couple to try and match down the track.

I am glad that you are both working at GreenGlides still, and from the gang over here at PowerClean in Australia, we are thinking about both of you during this time, and wish you all the personal success and happiness you definitely both deserve.

Jim

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Best of luck to the both of you! Thanks for sharing as my friend Micah says as we are like family. Hope that you can work through this and remain friends in the end.

Mikey P

Administrator
JAFourStar said:
Eventho i havnt had the pleasure of meeting either of you i have heard nothing but great things about you both and your company. Being only 23 i havnt had to go through this but i could only imagine how tough it would be. I wish my best to you both in your personal and business matters. good luck!

Uh Josh, they were both at MF4 with you dude.

John Watson

Josh was there in body not in brain, too busy doing utter things, Him and his employee was partying.. Shore glad he game me a ride to pick up the caddy after it was fixed. Wish he paid the $1000 repair bill too, No Luck.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Everybody else said it. Good luck to you both. I see it coming my way again after my daughter gets a little older.

G

Well; Just as long as you guys stay friends especially when kids are involved; and or god's sake; please say it isn't because one or both of ya discovered your gay!!!! Best wishes.

P.S. I was the dumbass asking about the glides; had to many margarita's! :oops: However after I realized what I was saying I did pm you.

Josh Adler

Ahhhhhhhh. I c Mikey and old man Watson have some jokes for me today.

Yes i was there (maybe alittle drunk) but there. and did not get to meet either formally. Maybe if the big man running the show was paying attention instead of standing by the keg all week i could have!?

Round 2?

clean one

Man i have read all 3 pages and i'm still in shock,

But if it's not working thats the best thing to do.

Best of luck to both of you.

OMAR

Well,
I would say I'm shocked. However, having been divorced I can't apologize. Simply put, it was the happiest day of my life.
No one bitching and complaining. No on screwing with my schedule, telling me what to do. Meeting new people. More money.

Wait....

I ENVY YOU GUYS! ROCK ON!!!!!

G

My wife and I have separated as well, Since Aug!
When do we go out Lisa???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HEY BACK OFF BUB.........

or i'll throw a rock threw yor window.....she is MY number eight and i will be her number....

six?

Back
Top Bottom