Women's Opportunity Fair

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll be doing a few of these type fairs in the near future for my own reasons but it got me thinking.

What a great opportunity for carpet cleaners etc to market to the female home owners!

Set up a booth (cost was $40 for me) offer a referral rewards program for money to anyone who wants to sign up. They refer their friends....or whoever ...and they get paid.

They can also get paid on their own carpet cleaning etc.

Here's one site that's in my area.....Anyone in the Plano area can still sign up.

http://www.womensopportunityfairdfw.com/

Damn, If were pushing this area I would do it in a heartbeat......ACTUALLY, I can hand out some carpet cleaning cards and get my new guy going.

As I type.... I think.....Before I type it's just an idea. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, I wasn't sure if it were obvious or not but....The whole idea is for exposure of your company....If you didn't sign up one referral rewards person that would be ok.

You would hand out your cards and promo material, your name in lights AND you would be "trusted" by being involved in a fair type event etc etc etc.

How many wins is that?

It's like a win to 10th power.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did several of them, some work better than others. The Women's Show tended to be more executive type women, cordial but less interest.

while the Food Show seemed to do better for us. We gave away pot scrapers and it drew them in and they asked questions about services and prices.

I think anytime you have an opportunity to showcase your company in front of a group it's a great idea.

IMG_20120316_095103-1.jpg

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Richard - you said, "I think anytime you have an opportunity to showcase your company in front of a group it's a great idea."

Now... move that thought on-line:

Did you know that there are approximately 75 million moms in the US who influence 85% of all household purchases? In fact, moms spend approximately 2 trillion dollars each year. In the carpet cleaning industry alone the number of moms that use technology, hire carpet cleaners and spend an average of $200 makes the opportunity about 2.7 BILLION… and that's just carpet cleaning!!

But digital moms don't always handle these things during YOUR traditional business hours - they do things afterhours, such as online billpay, book travel reservations online and shop online... and oh yeah... book carpet cleaning!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom