WOO-HOO........booked our first job today!

G

Gena sent out four hundred and some postcards a couple days ago and booked our first job today. Four bedrooms, a hall, a spot and a staircase.

Got our commercial tri-fold and business cards from the printer today,

bcf.jpg

bcr.jpg

Sent off another batch of postcards to the printer yesterday, http://216.219.196.223/mc/cdp.jpg. Hope Mike E. doesn't mind us borrowing the headline, I always liked it. With a little luck we'll get the truck mount running tomorrow and get a few practice runs in over the weekend.

It's gonna be interesting, though. Gena and I are confirmed bonnet cleaners. Jason, our nephew and partner, is a long-time steamer. Wish us luck finding that half-way point. lol

danpauselius

Cape Coral. That's where the late-night real estate guru, Russ Whitney, bases his operations out of. I almost bought 2 houses down there right before the first hurricane in 100 years hit that place.

Congrats Wayne and good luck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks great as always...you've got someone with some real skills doing your marketing material! :roll:

You'll get use to HWE, just get an Airpath and you'll leave them as dry as your bonnet cleaning!

Good Luck! 8)

G

Thanks for the encouragement. Much appreciated!

Extraction will take a little getting used to. I don't have a problem with the process, it's just different. We'll be offering both extraction and low moisture. But, with all the tile down here, tile and grout is probably where our emphasis will be once we learn what to do. lol

Kevin, it's been roughly 2611 days....... lol

Jayson

Well to add to this I'm am Wayne's better half when working! The job Wayne was mentioning is now our first completed job down here in FL. We added on a micro fiber sectional ( $185 ) and and turned out a near $500 job in two hrs and was 95% "dry" before we left the job.
To top it off we had a estimate at a dentist office that we turned into a reality and got the Dr into a every 3 month cleaning program.
What a great First working Friday it's turned out to be.

Jason

Greenie

Wayne there is no half way, just listen to Jayson.

I'll be waiting for the call to pimp that rig, dry times will put your bonnets to shame.

Sharp cards man.

When can I start giving you shit for wearing short sleeves with a tie?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom