Work Orders, Contracts, Invoices..

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
or whatever you call them...

I am working on a business plan to see if relaunching my mothballed cleaning business is possible or a pipe dream.

I'm gathering pricing info for my financial analysis. My mentor wants me to get info on office/business supplies like business cards, work orders, contracts etc.. like the title says.

Jim Martin sent me copy of his work order which included hold harmless waivers and a statements to the effect of "that as a cleaner, we will do everything in our power to clean the carpet and improve their situation to their satisfaction, but we aren't miracle workers..." etc.

Sadly, my computer crashed a couple years and I lost everything. Nooooo, I didn't have a back up.

Are their any cleaners here willing to share with me a copy of their residential work order form which the customer agrees to the terms/prices set forth and signs so I could bring something to Staples or OfficeMax to get some general pricing info? They have very generic ones which I used in the past but they were VERY unprofessional and they didn't have any of the waiver info and hold harmless lingo I'm looking for. (or if there is a company I should go to for them? I've looked without success)

I live in Central Maine so I don't think I'll be stepping on the toes of any local competition. I hope to go completely paperless in the future if I can relauch, so eventually I hope to get something I can load onto a computer, fill out and then email to my customer.

Maybe I should ask, does anyone still use paper work orders?
If you prefer to PM or email a copy rather than post on Mikeys my email is captainsteamway at gee mail dot com.

Thanks a lot.
Capt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom