Working Capital?

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Hey guys and gals. I'm looking into a Biz loan for purchases, etc. Anyone out there have any luck with these instant approval online companies?

steve_64

If you have decent credit check your local credit unions for special promotions

J

JS41035

find a loan officer at your local bank or credit union. Tell him your business plan. That can be huge for you. A business line of credit can help with payroll in big jobs.

brucehudson

A very common structure for these instant business money lenders is to "advance" you on your credit card receivables. They look at what you are bringing in on credit card receipts, and then give an approval amount based on that. There are few credit restrictions, but they have a fixed pay back amount. For example, you will pledge $20,000 in credit card receivables and they advance you $15,000. They will also typically take over your credit card processing. Often, the credit card processing fees are less competitive than what is available elsewhere. Daily payments are common since it is from your credit card receipts.

If you are purchasing equipment, Aztec Financial can approve you in 2 hours and have contracts to you same day. If you want to look at that route, call 800-644-9537 and ask for Ashly. In addition to the fast approval and funding, Aztec offers tax efficient structures in order to reduce your tax liability as well as structures that will help to preserve your borrowing capacity at the bank...

If the money is not for equipment, such as payroll, advertising or repairs then a Line of Credit from your bank is a good option. If it is something you are going to payoff quickly, the LOC is nice because it is fast. For long term items, the LOC is often not a good idea due to variable rates and annual renewal.

Based on how you will use the money, a call into your tax adviser to determine the best way to borrow it may be in order.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I love no interest credit cards, actually build my business on them..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom