WORST TM EVER MADE?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In your opinion what is the worst TM ever made and why?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a Workmaster electric TM back in the 70's. I think it was one of the early models, so they could have gotten better???

I wish we would have bought the Steam Genie Electric model, but my father bought most of his supplies from Ed York and Steam Services at the time.

The Workmaster would shock you when it rained, it was underpowered for long hose runs. It had a Hybrid Vacuum system, small Sutorbuilt and dual Lamb vac's that had mediocre suction.

Design wasn't bad, but they could have chosen better materials to build it with. It was the worst one we owned.

I was never cared for the looks of the Steamaction units and I would never buy one, but I know several people that have them and like it. :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Powerclean Liquifier and Steamway 9100 come to mind

It should be noted, I've never owned either machine.
(THANK GAWD!)

..L.T.A.

clean one

No Idea, i've only owned a Judson Nitro i bought in 1992 and it's still running with almost 4700 hrs on it

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The Avenger 400 is another name that comes to mind.

Chemtex is also another one.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Hey I liked my Workmaster 300XE. :lol: as long as I didnt take it over 100 ft of vaccum hose, or as long as the electric cords were long enough, or as long as the carpet wasnt too dirty, or as long as I did'nt have to go "Portable" with that 400 lb montrosity. It was a great FIRST truckmount only 1 breakdown in 1000hrs/3 years I had it ( 1 BIG 3 stage vac motor). I paid $4000 for it and sold it for $2850 and got my moneys worth. :roll:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
although I have never owned them, the crossfire, oh I mean backfire 4. whatever models and the avenger 210's everyone seemed to be universally upset with them

The Preacher

that POS gas powered Bane that MArdy brought to Duanes minifest didn't get very hot and had little sucky, but he was as proud of it as Corkys dad was of him!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When a machine ends up with it's own special name like the revenger 210 or white tragic then I would think those belong at the top of the list :)

The 9100 hurt Steam Way big time but it really isn't a bad machine after the issues where fixed. the problem was those issues shouldn't have existed. Funny how all the people involved in making those decisions jumped ship and ran. (Rats are always the first to leave a ship that is taking on water)

I think every TM manufactuer has at least one machine that bit them in the ass. The funny thing is Hydramaster is still building theirs LMAO

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have a White Tragic H.O.
only blew the motor once in the first year. Woo Hoo. Under warranty.
I think I needed to put oil in it or something. It had oil when I bought it. :roll:

All in all I paid too much for it but it still screams when I need it to.
Still talkin about the truck mount you pervs.

Anyone have any problems with this TM?

Name
jack zerkie
White Magic Pro 1700 purchased new in 1994. Had a water cooled Kawaski motor . It was junk from the first day just would,nt run now matter how many times I called their800# had tech named Mike great tech but could,nt help me. They had a female named Janet that I had talk to all the time. The unit was alittle over a year old and I wanted to trade it in and she told me that wasn,t worth anything. So thats when my local repair shop made it run long enough so that I could trade it in on a Hydramaster 470D and its still running strong today Jack Z.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom