"Would you, could you... on a train? Would you use a real photo of carpet?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been close to finishing a carpet brochure for an month now but are hung up on a few things. Mainly the front panel, and should it have carpet or not.

Would you use a real photo of carpet? Dan is worried that it looks like we are afraid to show actual carpet. What do you think? Are we over thinking it, is it a non issue or should we use some of the actual photos shot in home with carpet and contents?

Your thoughts?

FrontPanelnocarpet.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd pay more attention to the image projected by the people in the photo (friendly, trustworthy, professional, etc.) Carpet is not that important but since you do clean carpet, you may as well have carpet there.

Why are you advertising for ProChem? Take their name off the wand, spotter etc.

Last edited:

Connor

Name
Connor
If you're cleaning carpet, show carpet.

I agree with removing the advertising for ProChem or other manufacturer. Tag all of your equipment with YOUR brand. Customers read that stuff, bruh! I put my company stickers on my drain equipment and they asked if I built my own equipment, so if they're reading a sewer machine, they're reading your wand.

You'll notice that you never see any truck manufacturer's info on a UPS truck either. They remove all badges from their stuff.

Connor

Name
Connor
Also, I'd lose the picture of the guy with the spotter and tamping brush, his presence is confusing to the average person.

I think the picture of the guy on the wand should be looking at the camera and smiling.

No white shoes, especially branded athletic shoes. To me that says hack, especially when it's with dark pants. Yeah, I know it's "comfortable", but it's still hackish. I dislike athletic shoes in the workplace in general. Shoes should match the belt.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Also, I'd lose the picture of the guy with the spotter and tamping brush, his presence is confusing to the average person.

I think the picture of the guy on the wand should be looking at the camera and smiling.

No white shoes, especially branded athletic shoes. To me that says hack, especially when it's with dark pants. Yeah, I know it's "comfortable", but it's still hackish. I dislike athletic shoes in the workplace in general. Shoes should match the belt.

I feel fresh, clean white shoes are more appealing to thye custy, and send a clean message.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
With carpet ya ding dong, that's what we do here is clean carpet, lol.

Next picture please, stairs, furniture make those too busy for my tastes. Maybe the original pic with carpet :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's just those are our old uniforms....we will have to reshoot those pictures.

We can do it, it's at Dan's house but it just adds more time and I have a deadline.

hummm what does everybody else think?

Chavez-048.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I like that better, It's an ADVERTISEMENT brotha, nothing wrong with seeing a smile, k.

Smile, even if if your gonna kick the dog, smile while your doing it! :biggrin:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard Richard Richard!
You know that you are my favorite saint from Topeka or for that matter, anywhere east of the Mississippi.

But wtf (w as in why) do you ask sweaty, gun toting carpet cleaners questions like this.

Ask your clients. Their opinion and what works for them is what really counts.

Or call Mardie
Natural cleaning system: http://www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca/

Connor

Name
Connor
It's just those are our old uniforms....we will have to reshoot those pictures.

We can do it, it's at Dan's house but it just adds more time and I have a deadline.

hummm what does everybody else think?

Dan's got nice carpet, I bet he uses stanley steemer.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Richard Richard Richard!
You know that you are my favorite saint from Topeka or for that matter, anywhere east of the Mississippi.

But wtf (w as in why) do you ask sweaty, gun toting carpet cleaners questions like this.

Ask your clients. Their opinion and what works for them is what really counts.

Or call Mardie
Natural cleaning system: http://www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca/

I get asked all the time if i am a franchise.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have a few home shows coming up soon, I also have a few carpet retailers that refer us and need an updated brochure for them to hand out as well as leaving it on estimates. I have a new commercial carpet brochure but our residential is 10-15 years old. :(

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I have a few home shows coming up soon, I also have a few carpet retailers that refer us and need an updated brochure for them to hand out as well as leaving it on estimates. I have a new commercial carpet brochure but our residential is 10-15 years old. :(

Richard do you have a pop up or other proffesional display for your home shows ? I paid $4000. for my 8x10 pop up and it is worth every penny.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes we have two and a pull up display. I'll upload pictures tomorrow. I need new lens for them, they all have the old logo. We have the full booth like yours and a nice table top.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
don't forget to put the old Bane-Clean hose border around it.........:icon_cool:

i used that border close to forty years and only got one cease and desist.......

HOSEBORDER.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom