WOW SFS IN SEATTLE?

-JB-

Name
JB
Only if ya dip it in yer waste tank, and get a reeeeeally bad staff infection, trust me I know first hand, it ain't as easy as a hang nail. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
If I were Steve I would insist you were muzzled.

The class is long enough as it is but with your constant interruptions it would go 8 days.

Mikey P

Administrator
They went way out of their way to make sure a Veggie dish was at every meal.

But I had to give away the MB shirts and temp tatts.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
April 28- May 2.

Tim Wessels, our Seattle District Manager, is in a friendly rivalry with Jerry Byrne, our Portland Manager over who can host a better SFS. Jerry put his best foot forward last May. I expect great things out of Tim this year. (And Dennis Bruder, our other Seattle manager who I am sure will also be chipping in his expertise.)

Steve

PS I'll expect to see all of you there, even (gulp) Terry! Actually we delight in converting hard cases. It is easy, even normal, to lump SFS in with a lot of other snake-oil, "get-you-in-the door-and-then-nail-you-for-more-money" seminars. So Terry, bring your cynical suspicion and lets see what happens! (I PROMISE NOT TO PUT MY HAND IN YORE POCKET!) We've convinced some tough nuts on the value of SFS and the generosity of Nick Paollela and Jon-Don. Let's see what we can do with you and then who knows, we might just take SFS on the road to Alabama!

Note to Terry: I'll be happy to put you down for a "scholarship". Of course, you realize scholarships have to be earned and not just by shooting low scores on the golf course or skiing black diamonds all day! (Even though I applaud both your athletic prowess and your free time.) All you have to do is spend 5K with Jon-Don in the preceding 12 months before the seminar and you're in FREE. (Offer not valid to carpet cleaner/ pig farmers in Alabama.) Seriously, T, think about it. Ya gotta buy your juice and equipment from someone. Why not buy it from Jon-Don (our prices are as low as any supplier-if not, then talk with Tim or Dennis) AND "double dip" by earning a $695.00 "scholarship"?

Two more reminders for all you Northwest SFS attendees. At our Seattle store we will have limited seating so do not put off signing up. We sell out every SFS seminar as we only do six per year. And definitely bring your appetite. Nick Paolella, the owner of Jon-Don, personally travels to each and every SFS seminar just to make sure we all are well fed!

I can guarantee no boxed mac and cheese will be served. In fact, Chuck, Big Billy Yeadon and I consistently get our feeling hurt because the only thing people rave about at SFS is the FOOD! (Or restaurants like the vegetarian Blue Sage Grille!) What are the instructors? Chopped liver? :)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Uh-oh. I am a dead man with Parthavi and Tina if this gets out. Lets modify that restriction.

"Offer not valid to carpet cleaner/ pig farmers in Alabama" UNLESS THEY ARE USING JON-DON'S NEWSLETTER PROGRAM. (Which BTW is a no-brainer as far as I am concerned and no, I don't get a penny out of promoting the product. Actually I don't get paid a commission on anything we sell.)

Island Boy

PS Heck, I don't even have a Jon-Don catalog in my house. This lets me be a loose cannon and promote what I believe in. Even weirder, Jon-don has never tried to "muzzle me". I'm just sort of a wild man out there. Even after eleven years I'm still vaguely surprised when a monthly pay check shows up in my mail box. (Actually Jon-Don pays both Big Billy and I a retainer just to consult for free with our SFS members. I have been known to bend the rules a bit by asking a struggling carpet cleaner, "So, do you plan to some day attend SFS? Nod your head yes ... OK, now lets get to work on your issues!")

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
on the last night of the class im going to kells pub,Irish pub with traditional irish music Island boy you can come along if you would like and have a pint of guinness, they have great food as well.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Jerry,

After three days of teaching (especially if we have the privilege of Terry's company) I will be ready for two or three pints of Guiness! (Yeadon is hopelessly addicted to this dark brew!)

Island Boy

PS Seriously, Jerry, book your seat early with Tim. We'll have a great time. Even better, you will actually learn a few things. Just ask any of our SFS attendees.

Mikey P

Administrator
All you have to do is spend 5K with Jon-Don in the preceding 12 months before the seminar and you're in FREE. (Offer not valid to carpet cleaner/ pig farmers in Alabama.) Seriously, T, think about it. Ya gotta buy your juice and equipment from someone. Why not buy it from Jon-Don (our prices are as low as any supplier-if not, then talk with Tim or Dennis) AND "double dip" by earning a $695.00 "scholarship"?

IB has not been paying close enough attention.

TB buys all of his cleaning "solutions" at his supermarket. What he can't get there he will make himself from base products available at the Chemistry Store.com.

Did you know you can make your own Encap shampoo by combining a gallon of Prell, 2 cups Agar Agar and 1 pound rock candy?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Sorry, Danny. Nice try but no ceegar!

ANYTHING you purchase from Jon-Don counts toward yore free "scholarship" at a Strategies for Success seminar, Danny. When you hit the magic $5,000.00 number you are IN! (Of course, scholarship students eat last and ONLY if there are leftovers. Just KIDDING. Everybody gets treated great at SFS and we have no "class distinctions".)

But you are "purchasing" your shipping charges from UPS, etc. Jon-Don is just passing them through to you.

Steve

PS Don't forget that if you buy $3,000.00 the class is half price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom