WOW! TWO years, zero interest on a new Cimex or HOS op

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello From Excellent Supply,

We normally offer 6 Month Interest Free Financing through GE Financing. Well we have some exciting news!
GE is rolling out a special 2-Year Zero Interest Finance Offer.

For 2 weeks (beginning this coming Monday) from November 19th - December 2nd you can take advantage of a Special Offer for 2 YEARS OF INTEREST FREE Financing.

GE has recently put together a couple of special offers, and this is the nicest offer we've seen yet. Perhaps you can finish out 2012 with new equipment purchases to help you grow your business in the year ahead, while enjoying interest free financing for 2 whole years. We are currently running special offers for the Cimex machine and the HOS Orbot. Of course, you can use this special financing offer for ANYTHING you'd like at Excellent Supply.

Give us a call at the office to learn more 1-800-330-1888. I don't know about you, but I always think it's nice to be able to use someone else's "interest-free" money to fund an equipment acquisition!

Here are the terms of this particular GE Finance Offer:

• 24 months no interest
  • equal monthly payments required
  • one time processing fee of 5% of the total purchase
Note: A $2,000 purchase would be $87.50 per month (no interest)
A $3,000 purchase would be $131.25 per month (no interest)
[These amounts include factoring in the one time 5% processing fee]

We are excited about this great offer and look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Excellent Supply
1-800-330-1888
http://www.excellent-supply.com

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
5% up front and you can bet GE will require property insurance that will be an extra 5% over life of the loan. GE is able to borrow money at ½% APR.

Not a bad deal but, most that GE approves could leverage at least as good of deal with a credit card for that dollar amont.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If similar to last one of 6 months, it was a credit card and you could pay any amount you wanted with no insurance requirement.

Think we paid $500 month and then whatever was left to receive the 0%. Worked out well for me anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom