Yodle sales guy..

Becker

Name
Becker
Man this guy won't give up.

They want to create me a 5 page website, tracking phone number and guarantee me 1st page or I don't pay, or once on 1st page if I drop off I don't pay till I'm back on 1st page. Price also includes a tracking number forwarded to my phone.

Told him I have no interest in investing into a website I don't own. And question getting me on 1st page of Seattle or any other highly competitive marketplace in the area within 30 days with out used adwords, pay per click or something else.

All this for $175.00 per month, month to month but the price will never ever increase.

I have to fall back on sounds to good to be true, and 100s of poor reviews and disappointed clients online, But believe me he had an excuse why I found bad reviews.

Fred, he more or less said you have no idea what you are doing if you can't get a company listed on 1st page of google in Seattle with in 45 days. I mentioned, most of the 1st page is all google places, no matter he said.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyone use Yodle?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Worst thing you can do for future online presence, they will own your website and phone number. Drop them and loose all progress as there is no way to retain the phone number that will be listed on all the different directories

Becker

Name
Becker
BIngo. That's what I told him. His reply. You'll never want tO drop us and the price will never increase.

Wow never!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom