You aint gonna believe this!!

John Watson

He just called 2 minutes ago, The referal from Thursday that had to be done by Saturday that I would have done on Sunday or this morning first thing.

We clean his new house tomarrow morning, I was dumb founded, I thanked him for calling back and said I didn't expect to hear from him this soon. All he said was "Things didn't work as we planned over the weekend and we want the best for our new house so I am calling you back!"

I asked no other questions so I guess I wait till tomarrow to find out what happened with the other cleaning companys, The one scheduled to clean this house and the one that was scheduled to clean the house they moved out of. (This house was not mentioned today so it was probably done.)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
More importantly, how was the pizza at the meeting, John?

You got pretty beat up on here for hanging tough on your priorities, John. I'm glad that it worked out in the end.

Island Boy

PS My guess is the fellow looked at the work/ quality of individuals that worked on the house he was moving out of and said, "There is no way I am letting these losers in my new home. I only want Helen!" Maybe you can lurk outside and drag hoses for her.

Name
John LaBarbera
Watson,

That's good news. I know how it feels to lose business, I hate it. Not so much for the money, I just don't like it. I feel like I failed somewhere. Good for you.

John

John Watson

The Chicken and Garlic was the first of the 7 extra large Round Table Pizza's to be gone... then the Hawian, I had to take home a partial pepperoni, and a partial all meat. Anything with vegtables on it was devoured, I wonder if Mikey is rubbing off cause a few of them are regulars on this board too.

PS You are probably right about them wanting my Helen to do the work and do it right. We are waiting on our proofs of our new ads showing my Helen as Number 1 in ****** Top 25!!
The word is out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom