" you got a new van!"

Mikey P

Administrator
A lady comes up to me at the tractor supply, rather abruptly, points or finger at me and says "you got a new van!"
I assume that I've cleaned for her before so I said "nope that's the same old van I've always had" .. to which she replied, "no that's much different" , to which I replied. "Nope it's the same one, I just peeled all the stickers off" , so she says "well that looks very nice but different, and I've been meaning to call you... "

I'll remember her carpet that I certainly don't remember her face, maybe she peeled all her makeup off....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A lady comes up to me at the tractor supply, rather abruptly, points or finger at me and says "you got a new van!"
I assume that I've cleaned for her before so I said "nope that's the same old van I've always had" .. to which she replied, "no that's much different" , to which I replied. "Nope it's the same one, I just peeled all the stickers off" , so she says "well that looks very nice but different, and I've been meaning to call you... "

I'll remember her carpet that I certainly don't remember her face, maybe she peeled all her makeup off....
I can never remember their faces but if they tell me their address, I'll remember every stain and whether or not I want to go back there

SamIam

Name
sam miller

People look at me outside of business, most recognize, some stare.

I say carpet cleaner......,........

Pffff.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom