You guys are a rough crowd

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I take a few weeks vacationing and all hell breaks loose. For Beckerheads info I haven't posted anywhere since Nov 10. I read how he got another private email he is so full of crap. He wants my irish sausage.

I will check in later got a lot of catching up to do

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
something happen with the Canucks? besides losing the cup last season?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
hAPPYhAPPYjoyjoy.gif

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No Matt Marty and karie were there. Not one person from the boards called the office. I will say business was off but not by much.
Making up for it today returning calls from people who think scheduling is an emergency and call my cell

K P

Fred Boyle said:
Greg,

I called your office at least a half dozen times

Maybe you just cant take a hint? Guess we will just call you the "fabulous 5" up there in MA.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have no messages at the 781-837-5930 from you Fred if you had called that someone would have gotten back to you. I have a message on my cell from you but you didn't leave a phone number and all I have is your office number

F

FB7777

I called your cell from my cell # ... doesn't your voicemail call ID incoming calls?

I didn't leave messages on your office line, I was just returning your call from a couple weeks back

no biggie Greg, I only became curious when someone mentioned you were posting up a storm on SOuth Shore Forums the last month but you hadn't visited here
http://southshoreforums.com/phpBB3/sear ... r_id=12350

Was wondering if you got sick of this place or if you were eating bugs on a tropical island in the Pacific for a million dollars :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
should've been 1 post a day. There are a lot of lurkers on that board and it draws good business keeping my name out there. My phone does hold all the info but it wasn't used in month so if it were off it doesn't record the info

Becker

Name
Becker
Mikey P said:
So where did you go on vacation?

He is giving answer to lead us to believe he was on the island. Won't dein it. Easy if he was not selected wont confirm it, will make home look like a drama queen if he is not on the show.

Guess we will find out once promos start for new season.

For the record waffles did not even know you were gone from the board till Mikey mentioned it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
A few different places mostly the south. Disney being one. I have a lot of friends and family I haven't seen in many many years and with the loss of 2 brothers and a mother in just over a year I decided to go on a small quest. I had fun.

Becker you can go ace yourself, one thing I learned is life is too short to deal with people like you over the internet. Face to face would be good. Yeah that is why you create youtube videos about me, have me in your signature line. I personally think you are a closet homo

Becker

Name
Becker
XTREME1 said:
Becker you can go ace yourself, one thing I learned is life is too short to deal with people like you over the internet. Face to face would be good. Yeah that is why you create youtube videos about me, have me in your signature line. I personally think you are a closet homo

Got you to stop calling me.

The Youtube video was not about you, it was was you. You in your drunken rant.

Sure seems you wish I was gay, just reread your posts.

Face to face? What do you have to settle? You seem angry?

I call you waffles for a reason, now you'd like to see me face to face, yet previously you said otherwise.

Ha Ha, not the slightest bothered by you.

Got my self a new pair of waders for BS wading.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have only called you a couple times but you are such a queen. I am not angry at all. I am going to take more time off in February. I just will not be dealing with people like you again in my life. So bye bye homo

My feb will be california, fresno, sacrememnto and Vista

Becker

Name
Becker
XTREME1 said:
I have only called you a couple times but you are such a queen. I am not angry at all. I am going to take more time off in February. I just will not be dealing with people like you again in my life. So bye bye homo

You've called where we talked about 5 times, and at least another 5 (often in a drunken state) once I told you to stop calling as it was completely unproductive.

You saying good bye already for FEB? Cuz you can not possibly control yourself. Unless your vacation was intensive metal help.

Again, so what face to face business do you have with me.. I'm not understanding?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
By unproductive you mean you got the feeling I would never allow you to stick you penis in my ass. You definitely were right. I have nothing wrong with gay people at all, I just think you fooling yourself not admitting it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Wow Greg.......

Interesting..

I could have swore it was you calling me...

You must be drunk again.. Oh wait... Duh you were drunk when you called me so I'm sure your recall is a little clouded.

BTW GREG, looks like your still dealing with me.. :lol:
Never again huh? :roll:

Cheers drink up!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
XTREME1 said:
By unproductive you mean you got the feeling I would never allow you to stick you penis in my ass.

Ahhhhh.....Welcome back Greg............It just wasn't the same here without you..... :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No not all. I don't control that part. I did a ton of training and am still preparing. I lost 32lbs from Nov 10 until Dec 10. Running 4 miles in the am and 4 miles uphill afternoons on an incline treadmill, no alcohol or bad foods in over a month and continuing on with that. Spent good part of the time of outdoors. No bullshit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom