You guys bitched and moaned and cried for clear SS replacements yet I still have 2

John Olson

Name
John Olson
This is why Mr. Bruder's seen no point in making these. I have 3 sitting here (1 is lockharts if he ever pays me for it) and 2 for sale. I only had 5 to start with. Is there anyone else that would like one of these? I am not going to ask Mr. Bruder's to make any more of these.He was right, no one really cares and it was a huge waste of mine and their time and I feel like and big idgit for bugging the shit out of him.

Call me if you want one. If I have these at the end of the week I am keeping them for myself and will not be asking them to ever make anymore.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
If you will sell them to me....I will take both so I have them for back up :)

Oh and I have a new credit card as my old number got hijacked....

Mikey P

Administrator
yes, after 9 months of hard use.

They were never intended to last forever like the blue plastic.

John, I'll buy another one off you.

Send it out!

Reactions: dgardner
F

FB7777

The problem may be that the replacement clear heads are going to need to cost between $60-80 to be worthwhile

And like someone already pointed out, in order to get one of these clear heads , you need to purchase a new $535 tool

Jim Pemberton was kind enough to send me a clear head along with my brand new Sapphire Pro.

Haven't bothered to install it, but it sure looks purty on the shelf

John Olson

Name
John Olson
"First come first serve to those that bought the SS tool from me. The other way to get one is to buy a SS tool from me (at full price) and I'll give you one for free" that did not say you had to buy one from me just those that did got first priority. If you guys thought the only people that could get one was the people that bought the tool from me then it is ME that is the big (_*_) and I apologies for not being completely clear which lately has been a common thing it seems.. :(

Either way no one other then Mikey and me have really seemed to care a whole lot about having them clear. Local guys don't care and less then a handful here seem to care. Mark I will call you today. Mikey mark spoke first and Lockhart has the last one if he doesn't want it you can buy it.

I still personally think the clear is the best but Mr. Bruders is pretty darn smart, why he is where he is and he was right. Most people really don't care at least not enough to go through all this trouble and money for a handful of people. Sad really.

Bill if you read this You were right and I once again was wrong :)

Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

I think most just assumed it's a very popular item, doubtful I'd be lucky enough to get one. I figured they were gone after your first post.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
John,

Sending you a PM with my info for payment and to confirm I have the same shipping address as before ;)

I will still take 2 if available :)

F

FB7777

LOL No shit...

Carpet cleaning purchase commitments rank just below political promises

Reactions: Bjorn

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
By my count... He's got six of them sold just from this post!

Somebody give, John a hug(he sounds pissed!)...:stir:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I guess I should of bought 2 of them. If you get more put me on the list. Do a preorder next time.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I guess they are sold. However that is what I thought last time. I will continue to clean blindly only seeing the result and not the soil removal.

F

FB7777

I'm gonna hold onto mine and when it's a collectors item, sell it to the highest bidder

Bidding starts at $150

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom