You guys with windows on your wands..

Mikey P

Administrator
Could you ever go back?

What once seemed rediculous, has become a quality insurance tool just like clear upholstery tools.

I wonder if the IICRC standard writers have any idea....

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Could you ever go back?

What once seemed rediculous, has become a quality insurance tool just like clear upholstery tools.

I wonder if the IICRC standard writers have any idea....
Damn, good thing you have windows now. Just think of all the decades you've skated by without them.

It's not like something like "Experience", "Skill" or "Training" could have helped you or all those 10's of thousands of cleaners in the past.

How many carpets did you buy? ☺

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry, the game doesn't come on for another couple hours. It's just displaced anger. The wife made me sweep up the cat and dog food in the laundry room.

Sorry...you may continue. I'm done. 😕

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do you wear a " Make a America Great again" Hat while you're working?
Do you like working around those liberal union teachers?

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sorry, the game doesn't come on for another couple hours. It's just displaced anger. The wife made me sweep up the cat and dog food in the laundry room.

idiva_couple_06.jpg

lta

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Went back to my ti wand for a month now. Really miss the window, but don't miss the bite into the carpet. Ti wand with a slot glide pulls real easy. Back has been sore for a couple months, trying to make it to xmas for the slow season.

Reactions: Matt B

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have had a few experiences where I thought an area would be clean. And for some reason there would be sooils that were buried that I didn't know even they were in the carpet.

And then I start to realize that some of those areas in my past I would not known of. There are just some hidden areas I would not have even known about in my past.

I guess having the window and the site tubes pointed out a lot of hidden items.

The first time I used a clear head upholstery tool I just decided to go over an area I've used one of my previous tools on. I was really surprised at what soils and even moisture were being left behind. The clear head pointed out

Mikey P

Administrator
Went back to my ti wand for a month now. Really miss the window, but don't miss the bite into the carpet. Ti wand with a slot glide pulls real easy. Back has been sore for a couple months, trying to make it to xmas for the slow season.

The D12 with a hole glide will be your dream date

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom