You Know It's Going To Be A Good Day

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
First job of the day, after the hose pull to the first floor and you have a empty suction hose real, you pretty much know your going to have a good day!

Thought I was going to have to call the wife to bring some more hose, or move the truck and do it in halves but we had 20 ft to spare!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I carry about 450 and that's what I used for this job. The longest I have had out is 550 on 5th floor and 350 in basement while dualing.

S

sam miller

I hate long hose runs 100 ft or less its a drag setting up. Drag get it? Doah

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Awesome you made it!

I think I might have pulled up on the property if I had to clean for a brief moment until I got some slack in the hose.

I hate putting it away more than setting it up. I'm tired from the job and in no mood to play with a tangled spaghetti mess. :x

Fortunately if we are using extended hose lengths then we are cleaning enough carpet to make up for the setup and tear down hassle.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
As to the long pulls, we always reduce pull by 100 then 50 foot sections as we are coming out, however on this job we had to go to another floor at about 475 feet so as we pulled up the stairwell down the hall we just pulled down the next hallway to the next set of rooms, there never was to much of a spaghetti mess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom