You know it's going to be an odd client when you see this.....

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Yep... Blue painters tape letting me know it's dirty lol! These were the only two photos I could sneak. It was EVERY WHERE, pointing out his traffic patterns etc...

Fella made sure to point out every single one!

View attachment 4883View attachment 4884

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So.. since we can see hoses laid out....how did you prevac with all those tapes everywhere?? You did prevac didn't you???

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's where the non glided wands where at their best. There was no need to bend down and pick em up.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
everywhere eh...

after my walk through i would have seriously considered asking if she would like to remove the pieces while I set up or shall I just add it to the bill..

crazy stuff lol

did you pass her final inspection or did it get even weirder lol

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A cleaner I know well in Virginia was questioned several times on the phone by the prospective customer about spots that they were concerned would be overlooked by the technician.

No matter how many times the owner assured the customer that his technician would be able to find and treat the spots, the customer seemed overly concerned on the phone.

When the technician showed up, the customer had taken permanent magic marker and circled each spot!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
A few years ago my old carpet cleaning company had a customer take the post it sticky arrows and layed them throughout her house to indicate where the spots were! i have no idea what happened to the pic but it was hilarious!

Reactions: Scott S.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Yep... Blue painters tape letting me know it's dirty lol! These were the only two photos I could sneak. It was EVERY WHERE, pointing out his traffic patterns etc...

Had the exact same thing happen to us a few weeks ago - that blue tape was everywhere.

No need to bend over and pick it up, just hit it with some steam and it broke loose from the carpet and was sucked into the slotted glide wands, out into the inline filters' knee-highs.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.

View attachment 4883View attachment 4884
Looks like they needed more tape.

I've had that customer as well but my favorite is the customer with piss and crap everywhere but they are "concerned" about the faint kool-aid stain in the corner of the kids bedroom.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Greg Cole

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've seen that plenty of times, I would bring them in the room and say "you missed a few spots"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom